OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe that the search still goes on for this stupid {censored}ing kid. I hope the kid has turned into a zombie and eats the rest of the cast...show over. I can't believe how many are creaming their jeans over this endless yap-fest of a show but hate American Horror Story (a show where something actually happens in every episode). Either way I'm done watching...this show now bores me too much.

• Members

I love the idea of a zombie series TV show but im thinking a bigger budget, maybe on a premium channel and not following a book so closely might have been the way to go. I don't know anyone who wants to watch a bunch of people camping out at some Mormons farm house in the middle of no where for half the season.

• Members

I love the idea of a zombie series TV show but im thinking a bigger budget, maybe on a premium channel and not following a book so closely might have been the way to go.

Agreed on not following the book - it's barely made it past the third individual issue. Considering they just renewed it for a third season, they've got to step up the action factor. Kirkman is an excellent writer when it comes to emotion, but this show's a soap opera so far.

• Members

I can't believe that the search still goes on for this stupid {censored}ing kid. I hope the kid has turned into a zombie and eats the rest of the cast...show over. I can't believe how many are creaming their jeans over this endless yap-fest of a show but hate American Horror Story (a show where something actually happens in every episode). Either way I'm done watching...this show now bores me too much.

Ultimately this is my problem with this season. Last season was great, but this season just seems to be dragging on and on and on, with little action. I'm starting to get bored with it as well.

• Members

I love the idea of a zombie series TV show but im thinking a bigger budget, maybe on a premium channel and not following a book so closely might have been the way to go. I don't know anyone who wants to watch a bunch of people camping out at some Mormons farm house in the middle of no where for half the season.

Apparently there isnt gonna be a one. :idk: Sadly these tv show writers seem to thing that EVERY show needs to have that "Mtv's The Real World" . Im glad its not on one of the other networks like CBS or something...jesus can you imagine what an atrocity that would be...

All in all this epi was easy to fall asleep to.

• Members

Because American Horror Story is poorly written, conceived, scripted and acted. It's like watching a scary Nickelodeon show with swearing, side boob and every horror cliche wrapped into one dumb show.

That said, The first 3 episodes of Walking Dead S2 made sense to me. Their pace I mean. This one wore on me a bit. Looks like next week will bring back some life.

• Members

They seem to be very afraid to let it become a zombie show, focusing on the human element...but damn it I watch The Walking Dead for the zombies!

The CGI during that well scene was cheesy/cringeworthy...and not in the Raimi good kinda way.

Was actually only green screen. Suit, prosthetics and bloodbags did the rest. I hate and I mean HATE most CGI and I thought it was well done.

Archived