OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

called that {censored} immediately when he arrived back alone. VERY well filmed, that bit, if you ask me. that could have been a very cliche plot object, but they did it well.

with all the complaints about not enough zombie action, and about the show being about people and how they change, it was getting easier and easier to empathize with the haters a bit. but this turned that around.
i mean, one of the most poignant moral quesitons was posed: should carl even live? would you want your son to live in that world?
shane is a {censored}hole, but given the circumstances, and the conflict of loyalties, i can understand it to an extent. i mean, he abrely knows otis, and hes emotionally invested in carl since he dicked lori. {censored}ed up as that is, its a motivating force for him. not only was otis the one that shot him, but he viewed otis as a hinderance to his safety. thats completely shelving the self-preservaiton aspect. there were way more motivating factors for shane to shoot otis than to help him. plus, shane probably harbors a fantasy of taking over that familly. which, if he further decends into madness, could come to a violent conflict between him and rick. that could be some good {censored}ing television, son.

another interesting thng that sort of touch on i the trailer for next week, and it goes back to the search for the girl, is that the vet hershall expects them to leave after carl is better and they find the girl. now that they have found this little oasis of safety, food, shelter, and power (wtf? generator?) will they give it up without a fight?

plus there is still the merle situation alluded to by the writers in the distance.

i havent read the books yet, so if any of this is :rolleyes:, forgive me.

still better than ravioli and isles wor whatever else is on TV, right? :idk:

So which forum member is most likely to cap you in the leg to get away from a horde of zombies?

:cop:

thee hammer. he would then put it on youtube :)

• Members

called that {censored} immediately when he arrived back alone.

So did I. But what I don't get is why don't these a-holes carry swords or some other "manual" way of whackin zombies?? Obviously they are going to run out of ammo at some point. I'd be carrying a samurai sword at all times.

• Members

So did I. But what I don't get is why don't these a-holes carry swords or some other "manual" way of whackin zombies?? Obviously they are going to run out of ammo at some point. I'd be carrying a samurai sword at all times.

+1

• Members

Sharp and or blunt objects require a lot more physical effort than a gun and are too close range for my taste. Adding onto the fact that they dont have much food or energy it relegates them to backup weapon status. Running away also known as "pulling a frenchie" is probably the best thing you can do.

• Members

How many places do you know that you can just go grab a fully sharpened samurai sword?

• Members

And why do they always pretend the zombie canon doesn't exist?

Why aren't they saying "oh {censored}, zombies huh? Are they the fast ones or slow ones? Can they go underwater? etc etc"

this. i kow its about the people, blah blah, but i do wish they would get a bit more into some of the analysis. how the hell did this happen, what have they learned about them, anything. especially from the perspective of, say, anyone who WASNT unconcious during the ordeal? even ricks story of getting out of the hospital was awesome, i can only imagine what some of the other backstories could be like. dont go Lost, on it, but at least use it as an avenue to convey some awesome imagery of destruciton and chaos, rather than filming a show about some people who are hurt, but are being taken care of in a house, so dont worry.

• Members

That was probably the most ugly zombie so far this season lol. I'm really beginning to wonder how long they have left to tease us with the jenner whisper. They promised us they wouldn't keep us waiting long this season to find out what was said. Also, I'm getting tired of this endless hunt for sophia. Jesus, find the {censored}ing girl already. I have a feeling Daryl is gonna find her.

I really wanna know what the whisper was. I highly doubt it's what most think it is due to the comic books. It's said that the whisper is really going to shock the {censored} out of a lot of people, and that's why I don't think it's anything related to the comic book, or what most people think the whisper is...simply because not a large majority of people watching this show have also read the comics. But I could be wrong.

• Members

Awwww {censored}. Laurie's Preggo with shane's baby. Or then again, it could be ricks from that night back at camp. We have no way of knowing. That would really be a shame if that's what jenner mentioned to rick. If you read the comics, you knew this was going to happen. This episode kind of sucked and just played on the character's. It's ok to focus on building character relationships, but there's a god damn zombie apocalypse going on. There needs to be a LITTLE bit more action.

EDIT: NEXT WEEKS CLIP LOOKS {censored}ING AWESOME. MERYL IS BACK. I wonder if he's going to do in TDog's worthless ass!

Anyone watching this hell on wheels show? looks good.

• Members

Awwww {censored}. Laurie's Preggo with shane's baby. Or then again, it could be ricks from that night back at camp. We have no way of knowing. That would really be a shame if that's what jenner mentioned to rick. If you read the comics, you knew this was going to happen. This episode kind of sucked and just played on the character's. It's ok to focus on building character relationships, but there's a god damn zombie apocalypse going on. There needs to be a LITTLE bit more action.

EDIT: NEXT WEEKS CLIP LOOKS {censored}ING AWESOME. MERYL IS BACK. I wonder if he's going to do in TDog's worthless ass!

Anyone watching this hell on wheels show? looks good.

Hell on Wheels looks much more promising, except for having Common in a main role.

Archived