** Official HCAF Skyrim Thread **

FastRedPonyCar

• Members

yeah, the horse system is kinda a pain in the ass. If you walk around the Reach (near Rorikstead kinda) you can find some horses that aren't owned and its not stealing to ride them and they'll start to follow you when you fast travel, essentially becoming 'your' horse.

But the whole near-invincibility of Shadowmere was amazing. I might see if I can find an old save game of mine and see if I can figure out where the hell I killed him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah, the horse system is kinda a pain in the ass. If you walk around the Reach (near Rorikstead kinda) you can find some horses that aren't owned and its not stealing to ride them and they'll start to follow you when you fast travel, essentially becoming 'your' horse.

sneak and get a horse. not stealing then :thu:

• Members

I completed the main storyline a couple days ago. Once again in a western RPG the ending disappoints massively.

Other than that it's a pretty good game though...just wish there were more reasons to keep leveling up my character. Secret bosses, please.

• Members
holy {censored} the mudcrab
:lol:

I'd love to be able to build my own house out the in the wilderness though.

Same here...they should definately have an uber animal though. Say once you've killed 1000 bears/sabrecats/wolves/mudcrabs an uber version comes to put the smack down. It's a shame they don't have a place with like a seriously heinous wolf pack of like 30 wolves to attack all at once...or like a rouge pride of sabrecats!

• Members

I want all of that. This game could be so good. Can't wait for the overhauls as the standard is boring the hell out of me.

I want an expanded map. I want hidden {censored} that doesnt pop up on the map. Say... a sinkhole/cave that turns into a 9 hour dungeon that you can't escape with huge bosses, new monsters, and extremely difficult {censored}.

Armor/weapon sets that provide outrageous benefits but are extremely difficult to get (like, no matter what difficulty setting you are on, the monsters do not change)

Underwater caves, haunted ghost ship, more Dwemer ruins, more daedric adventures/gameplay (I really really liked the whole aspect of 'going to hell' in Oblivion)

• Members

I want all of that. This game could be so good. Can't wait for the overhauls as the standard is boring the hell out of me.

I want an expanded map.
I want hidden {censored} that doesnt pop up on the map. Say... a sinkhole/cave that turns into a 9 hour dungeon that you can't escape with huge bosses, new monsters, and extremely difficult {censored}.

Armor/weapon sets that provide outrageous benefits but are extremely difficult to get (like, no matter what difficulty setting you are on, the monsters do not change)

Underwater caves, haunted ghost ship, more Dwemer ruins, more daedric adventures/gameplay (I really really liked the whole aspect of 'going to hell' in Oblivion)

From my understanding, Skyrim is equipped to attach every province that has been featured in any elder scrolls game (morrowind, cyrodil, etc) and it has been talked about that those provinces may end up being DLC. This is all talk, of course, but it is INTERESTING talk.

• Members

From my understanding, Skyrim is equipped to attach every province that has been featured in any elder scrolls game (morrowind, cyrodil, etc) and it has been talked about that those provinces may end up being DLC. This is all talk, of course, but it is INTERESTING talk.

{censored}...how much would it rule if you could go to Morrowind, go back in time (to when Morrowind was set, thanks to the Elder Scroll), and play through that game with Skyrim graphics and features...

Or else just travel to Morrowind and see what happened after you took down Dagoth Ur.

• Members

So, last night I'm up in Winterhold @ the College. Just talked to the librarian and found out I gotta trek way up north. So, I think to myself "Ok, I'll just jump off the edge and ethereal my way to the bottom." I dunno what went wrong, but I jumped before I shouted or I didn't hit the button all the way or something because my heavy armor clad body plummeted to the ice far far below. The way my legs bent when I hit made me start cracking up.

My wife had no idea what I was laughing about and attempting to explain that to the four or five people standing about at the College when I jumped it would've looked like I just committed suicide. I respawned up top and this time made sure to shout before I jumped and it was all good.

Wifey also said that "That game looks kinda fun if it wasn't for all the fighting." :freak::lol:

• Members

When I first start playing the game the gf was like "oh I like this game much better than your other ones (GoW etc), much quieter" and then came the shouts :lol:. "OMG I {censored}ING HATE THIS THING! SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MONSTER BURPS EVERY 20 SECONDS" sure, it doesnt help me that I have the surround on and the bass up, but I want to feel that {censored} lol.

• Members

When I first start playing the game the gf was like "oh I like this game much better than your other ones (GoW etc), much quieter" and then came the shouts
. "OMG I {censored}ING HATE THIS THING! SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MONSTER BURPS EVERY 20 SECONDS" sure, it doesnt help me that I have the surround on and the bass up, but I want to feel that {censored} lol.

{censored}, every time I get a text message or phone call when my GF is around, she just rolls her eys.

FUS RO DAH. lol

• Members

My wife hates Belethor because it'll be nice and quiet and I'll walk in there to sell stuff and he starts yelling.

Her "Can't you kill that guy? You seem to kill everyone else when I'm watching."

Me "No hun, he's a shopkeeper, I need to sell my stuff, and I only kill bad people."

Her "Damn, he's annoying."

That is just awesome.

Yeah my 8y/o son hates him too...he walked by one day when I was leaving his shop and said "That guys a smarty pants dad...'Dooo come baaack' you should kill him and take his money" I'm a terrible terrible father...

• Members

Yeah my 8y/o son hates him too...he walked by one day when I was leaving his shop and said "That guys a smarty pants dad...'Dooo come baaack' you should kill him and take his money" I'm a terrible terrible father...

:lol: That's awesome!

Archived