** Official HCAF Skyrim Thread **

FastRedPonyCar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want all of that. This game could be so good. Can't wait for the overhauls as the standard is boring the hell out of me.

I want an expanded map. I want hidden {censored} that doesnt pop up on the map. Say... a sinkhole/cave that turns into a 9 hour dungeon that you can't escape with huge bosses, new monsters, and extremely difficult {censored}.

Armor/weapon sets that provide outrageous benefits but are extremely difficult to get (like, no matter what difficulty setting you are on, the monsters do not change)

Underwater caves, haunted ghost ship, more Dwemer ruins, more daedric adventures/gameplay (I really really liked the whole aspect of 'going to hell' in Oblivion)

The creation kit allows for all of this now. Expect some awesome new caves, dungeons, camps and all sorts of fun hidden stuff. It's only been out a couple of days but a quick trip to the bethesda modding forum will show that there are already a lot of guys working on small things as well as major quests (requesting voice actors, team members, etc)

• Members

HOLY {censored} this guy is so funny

My nipples HUNGER for blood!

I love that guy's videos; 2:20 is the funniest {censored} ever, "DENTAL APPOINTMENT". I :lol::lol: so hard every time he says that in his videos.

• Members
I went on the "sneak into the embassy party" mission last night.
:lol:

My character is probably the un-stealthiest guy ever. Bodies ended up everywhere. It was awesome.

Does anyone know if you decapitate someone can you pick up their head? I was looking for the head of one of the guys I killed since I was hiding the bodies in a closet (didn't want someone to come along and find them in the hallway) and couldn't find it. Does it just sorta disappear or did I unwittingly kick it somewhere?

THIS JUST IN. Yes, you can pick up their head. You can't add it to the inventory, but you can definitely pick it up and carry it around lol.

Looks like I'm going to decorate my bedroom tonight. :lol:

• Members

You know the whole arrow to the knee meme was lost on me until one day I was walking along and heard a guard say it...cracked me the {censored} up! HAHAHAHA! They had to know they were creating a meme before they added that to the game.

• Members

You know the whole arrow to the knee meme was lost on me until one day I was walking along and heard a guard say it...cracked me the {censored} up! HAHAHAHA! They had to know they were creating a meme before they added that to the game.

Yeah, I didn't quite get it until I heard it for the first time. Now I hear it all the damn time lol

• Members

99 pages. Holy {censored}.

Also, started up a Khajit wizard the other day. Gratifying to burn {censored} down, but man do I fold like a napkin

Need to accumulate power
:o

invest points in smithing on the heavy armor side, so you can make lydia a tank. send her into combat and do your work.

problem being she will most likely get murdered when you are casting... I guess enchant her gear with elemental resist based on what you use? I dunno...

• Members

THIS JUST IN. Yes, you can pick up their head. You can't add it to the inventory, but you can definitely pick it up and carry it around lol.

Looks like I'm going to decorate my bedroom tonight.

AWESOME!!! I will have to try this. :D

And lol to kneecapper! :lol:

• Members
99 pages. Holy {censored}.

Also, started up a Khajit wizard the other day. Gratifying to burn {censored} down, but man do I fold like a napkin

Need to accumulate power
:o

I find the Khajit perfect as a theif/assassin myself...don't know what I'm going to do next...maybe a reguard two handed beast!

• Members

I find the Khajit perfect as a theif/assassin myself...don't know what I'm going to do next...maybe a reguard two handed beast!

I've always liked the kitty best for thieves/assassins. Realistically, most of the elves are just as good as well.

I think the Argonians get screwed because they have {censored}ty, {censored}ty buffs that no one cares about, which is why I NEVER use them. Even though they look cool as {censored} in Skyrim.

• Members

I've always liked the kitty best for thieves/assassins. Realistically, most of the elves are just as good as well.

I think the Argonians get screwed because they have {censored}ty, {censored}ty buffs that no one cares about, which is why I NEVER use them. Even though they look cool as {censored} in Skyrim.

Agreed! Argonians should have been the sneakiest {censored}s in the game with sick perks to do instant kill sneak attacks and {censored}. Or be similar to the Shannara snake people...masters of manipulation!

Oh and I actually think my next character will use a bow 99% of the time and be sneaky as hell. I want to get a bow to do 200dmg and run away from close quarters situations...or just shout them back and snipe some more!

• Members

Looking back, I'm not sure if I regret making my character a Dark Elf. I mean, I don't mind it, and I've always made Dark Elves in every Elder Scrolls game I've played...but just something about Skyrim makes me sort of wish I had made him a Nord.

Meh.

• Members

how often do you guys use your race's abilities? I rarely use berserk (orc) unless I have had trouble with either a swarm or "boss" (like died a few times or something). But when I DO use it... holy {censored}...

btw, slaughtered my first pair of giants last night! great feeling to actually be able to kill them instead of watch my corpse fly 100 feet in the air :lol:

• Members

how often do you guys use your race's abilities? I rarely use berserk (orc) unless I have had trouble with either a swarm or "boss" (like died a few times or something). But when I DO use it... holy {censored}...

btw, slaughtered my first pair of giants last night! great feeling to actually be able to kill them instead of watch my corpse fly 100 feet in the air

Dark Elves have a constant 50% resistance to fire. But the ancestral guardian (or whatever the hell Skyrim calls it) has never been used lol.

Archived