** Official HCAF Skyrim Thread **

FastRedPonyCar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how often do you guys use your race's abilities? I rarely use berserk (orc) unless I have had trouble with either a swarm or "boss" (like died a few times or something). But when I DO use it... holy {censored}...

btw, slaughtered my first pair of giants last night! great feeling to actually be able to kill them instead of watch my corpse fly 100 feet in the air
:lol:

I always forget I have that power until something has killed me. Then I flip it on.....damn, its pretty badass. :lol:

• Members

sooooooooooooo I finally got my smithing up to 100! (tried to avoid the dagger spamming bull {censored}, instead raped a dwarven mine of every loose bit, and made a {censored} load of dwarven items, then cheated the last 5 levels with daggers lol. and hey, I was going to pay a trainer, but at 2k a pop, I had 2 rounds in me... i is broke.).

anyways I had enough dragon scales/bones to make 2 full sets (and enough bones to upgrade everything) so now lydia and I are rocking full dragon armor sets!

not nearly as cool looking as daedric, but whatever. I only recently started collecting my dragon parts, where as I have only had 1 daedric heart drop (see question further down...).

So now I am wondering as to how to enchant my {censored}. dual wielding orc. I can resist all at this point with enchants, which I may keep as a back up set, but for now I am thinking for +% 1 handed attacks. just be a slaughter house. then if coming across dragons/mages/etc I can swap to my elemental set (all until I get my dual crafting perk of course). what do you think?

now for some questions:

does item type/level place a cap on enchanting levels? like would a cap have the same capability of enchant level as a dragon helm?

what vendors sell daedric hearts? I swear, before I hit that perk, I saw them all the time in riverwood trader, now, nothing. I just want to make some better swords. if no regular vendors, how about locations (not quest related, I have enough going on!).

getting married? do I have to have a house, or can my haunted house and arch mage quarters work?

• Members

what vendors sell daedric hearts? I swear, before I hit that perk, I saw them all the time in riverwood trader, now, nothing. I just want to make some better swords. if no regular vendors, how about locations (not quest related, I have enough going on!).

getting married? do I have to have a house, or can my haunted house and arch mage quarters work?

inside Jorrvaskr there's a daedric heart that respawns every month. Alchemy vendors might sell them, they're in most major cities i think. I know you said no quests, but if you've already done the quests for mehrunes dagger, you can return to his shrine to kill the daedra there. You don't have to have a home to get married, you can live with your spouse and use their home. I married Ysolda in Whiterun and used her house for a while, the containers are safe to store things in.

• Members

i didnt have any trouble finding daedra hearts. just complete the mehrunes dagon quest with the museum and you get like 6. and they respawn every two weeks, along with {censored} tons of gold and ebony ingots.

I did this too. Also Gloombound mine is a good spot for ebony as well.

• Members

if Skyrim were an MMO you and your wife (if you have one) would be turned into corpses and put into my rape closet with the rest of my wives.

Son, if this were an MMO, my invisible ass would one-shot you with my bow (Death, Destroyer of Worlds), put your soul in my black star and drag your body across Skyrim for {censored}s and giggles.

Then I'd use your soul to enchant something completely useless, like an execution hood with +32% to alchemy.

• Members

Son, if these were an MMO, I'd break into your house in FL, rub my penis all over your keyboard and mouse, so that when you did kill me, and tried to rub it on my face, I'd ask you "hows it feel to be indirectly giving me a handjob dolf?", because I don't care about video game life, but an IRL indirect old-fashioned from dolf? :love:

Or I'd find your laptop en-route on tour, either way, old fashioned.

• Members

Son, if these were an MMO, I'd break into your house in FL, rub my penis all over your keyboard and mouse, so that when you did kill me, and tried to rub it on my face, I'd ask you "hows it feel to be indirectly giving me a handjob dolf?", because I don't care about video game life, but an IRL indirect old-fashioned from dolf?
:love:

Or I'd find your laptop en-route on tour, either way, old fashioned.

I mean, you could just ASK :idk:

Dutch Rudders aren't gay, it's just teamwork.

• Members

Wow, it sure is tedious beating this game. How can it be so well paced and then bog the hell down at the end? I just want to kill Alduin, not set up freaking treaties and {censored} with people I haven't even talked to all game. *sigh*

• Members

Wow, it sure is tedious beating this game. How can it be so well paced and then bog the hell down at the end? I just want to kill Alduin, not set up freaking treaties and {censored} with people I haven't even talked to all game. *sigh*

Alduin is just a side quest compared to what is going on between the empire and the stormcloaks. The treaties (and what they represent) are more important in the grand scheme of things than Alduin. You'll see once you finally do confront Alduin.

• Members

Alduin is just a side quest compared to what is going on between the empire and the stormcloaks. The treaties (and what they represent) are more important in the grand scheme of things than Alduin. You'll see once you finally do confront Alduin.

Yeah, but I didn't do ANY of the Stormcloak/Empire stuff, so I don't really care about it. :lol: Politics = boring. Dragons = awesome. :lol:

• Members

yeah the dragons are great though but once you finish that part of the game, you'll realize it really is just sort of this minor side quest in the grand scheme of what all is happening within skyrim and how it sort of ties into all the lore of Tamriel and the elderscrolls in general.

Yeah, alduin is dead and apparently that gets me jack crap except some new skills. Which are cool, but....started up a new character. :D

Gonna be a caster. He's already stolen more stuff by level 3 than my Orc had by level 38. :lol:

Archived