OT: So My Dad Opened A Pub :^)

Nikkro

• Members

My mom owns one here in the states. Most of my family is English so we thrive to keep it as close to a "pub" as possible rather than a bar. I work there occasionally and and will inherit the place when she retires :D Yea, it never gets old. Free beer and liquor 24/7!

• Members

Man, that place looks soooooo cool and "old world" which it is of course. Ive never been to UK, but there is just so much history there, its really intriguing just to think about who might have walked by there, or what might have happened right there in its long history. There is old stuff around here, but "old" here and "old" there are two completely different things altogether.

• Members

Man, that place looks soooooo cool and "old world" which it is of course. Ive never been to UK, but there is just so much history there, its really intriguing just to think about who might have walked by there, or what might have happened right there in its long history. There is old stuff around here, but "old" here and "old" there are two completely different things altogether.

I bet that building was built before our country was. :thu:

• Members

I'm going to open something like that when I retire/have way too much time/money to blow. Couple of pool tables, small stage, ballin' food, awesome beers.

Don't know if you guys have heard of it, but look up The Capital Alehouse if you're ever in Northern Virginia. Best place EVER.

• Members

VERY cool. makes me miss my time in the UK... went to some VERY legit pubs in england and scotland. like the kind that still dont allow women in them and have pub mascots with zero teeth.

I thought you said no wimmenz?

or am I mistaking the meaning of 'pub mascots'?

• Members

VERY cool. makes me miss my time in the UK... went to some VERY legit pubs in england and scotland. like the kind that still dont allow women in them and have pub mascots with zero teeth.

I imagine getting {censored} hammered with no women around is a lot of fun... :o

:o

....oh wait...When I'm drunk all I want to do is look at hairy men with no teeth...sounds...fun???

Archived