its that time again. post your job thread!!!!!

murdock

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack of all trades at a colonscopy clinic. main job title is registration I guess where I call patients and get enough info to steal their identity. :cop: but I do just about everything here :facepalm:

but I'm in school for Computer Engineering to so I won't be here forever.

University student in computer engineering.

woot woot

• Members

I produce and record music for a living.....

(or in a less glamorous description: I'm an audio janitor polishing turds, trying to create the illusion of talent and skill out of almost nothing)

the worst day manning a console is >>> the best day doing anything else tho, brah :cry:

• Members

I do Video Production and Editing.

Have been working full time at a boating non profit developing online education courses. Filming, editing the video content for the courses.

Love the work, don't like being the video guy at an office.

Need to get into a production setting.

If anyone has anything video related, PM me brahs

• Members

Army JAG at Ft. Leavenworth. They force me to be something of a jack of all trades thus far, with tons of estate planning, tax law, contracts, and family law. In May I am going to be the legal adviser to the United States Disciplinary Barracks (read: babysitting Manning and and Hassan).

• Members
so if i said that i needed something saying i had cataracts and needed "treatment" you would be my go to guy?

Absolutely, except that:

1) I'm not a doctor; and
2) You're thinking of glaucoma, not cataracts.

However, I'm happy to write you a permission slip to smoke some green, for what little legal good it will do you. :lol:

• Members
My pal did that for a while and now works for Al Jeezera in Qatar

Cool, I'm hoping to move on in a year or two, I'm already getting sick of racking shows selling bloody crafters cardstock :o I'd much prefer to get into something post-production based, especially something to do with audio/music.

• Members

I produce and record music for a living.....

(or in a less glamorous description: I'm an audio janitor polishing turds, trying to create the illusion of talent and skill out of almost nothing)

Wow. That's a hell of a mission statement. Hope your clients don't read HC.

• Members

I'm part owner and Technical Director for a Fire and Security company. We do Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Suppression, Fire Extinguihers and just got in the the Building Management market... the fun stuff comes when you have to integrate everything... 2nd best part is I also have offices in Barbados and St. Lucia and service clients all over the Caribbean... no matter how crappy my job can get I know on it's best days there are very few other jobs I rather have..

• Members

I'm a grants and contracts administrator for a state university. I basically help faculty and staff apply for grants and help them wade through the miles of rules and red tape involved with it.

Also working on my Ph.D. in Educational Leadership Studies, whatever the {censored} that is.

Archived