its that time again. post your job thread!!!!!

murdock

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Public Health in the Air Force. Right now I work a lot in deployment medicine, tracking all the medical requirements when people pre and post deploy.

I also get to do other "fun" things like talking to STD patients and other stuff related to disease surveillance and outbreak prevention. I also get to inspect food facilities, gyms, pools, etc.

"Love it".

• Members

Part-time CAD monkey at an Engineering firm. Currently studying Construction Management Full-time.

I own a small concrete company that specializes in high end residential work in two historic neighborhoods.

Im studying CIM right now!

• Members
Junior Technical Operator at the tv studio of a leading UK teleshopping network
:o
{censored} hours and pay but the job itself is fun and great experience for future jobs - everyone who leaves here seems to go on to work at the BBC or Sky.

My pal did that for a while and now works for Al Jeezera in Qatar

• Members

I just left Air Traffic Control.

Hope i dont regret it ! Great pay, great benefits, secure job, but i wanted to move back closer to home and there was no hope of a transfer. The shift was also brutal. Other personal reasons too but if i end up unemployed at any stage over the next 35 years im sure going to regret it :D

Just started a job now as an office manager. Love the job and the hours, the freedom involved with it, but like any job at the moment i have no idea if ill still have the job next year or the year after. My finac

Archived