Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kind of wish he could have stayed around a little longer so Kage could have put him in his rightful place
:lol:

Nah, Im WAY over that. Carl and I have had a working truce for some time now and Im more than fine with it...

I got the whole flame war thing out of my system YEARS ago!!!

• Members
Listen here kids! If us Rig Talk guys are so old, how did we remember our HC passwords? It's been what, 7-8 years since the exodus to Rig Talk?

I had to post because danyeo's last post is disturbing and I need to help move that to a different page.
:)

And major props after looking around at a bunch of threads. You guys are freaking funny. I love it.

THIS!! LOLOL

• Members

Nah, Im WAY over that. Carl and I have had a working truce for some time now and Im more than fine with it...

I gotcha! Fair enough, and good for you man.

That said, JC's quickness on the trigger is hysterical :lol:

• Members

He's just allowing all the men here to see the pictures that were posted. They were made public for all men to see, of all races and creed. All men can come together to share in their experiences whether they're wearing pants or underwear. It takes a real man to look at another man in the eyes and call him a real man.

star_trek_th.jpg

PS time, lol!

• Members
He's just allowing all the men here to see the pictures that were posted. They were made public for all men to see, of all races and creed. All men can come together to share in their experiences whether they're wearing pants or underwear. It takes a real man to look at another man in the eyes and call him a real man.

16t176.jpg

fixed :o

• Members
:eek:

Wow, did we just go back in time.....it's HCAF circa 2006. STEELKAGE, danyeo, Bob Savage, GainFreak, ChubTone, Ricky Bobby (who used to be something like DFW'er or something like that) all posting in the same thread.

All we need is SteveVHT and Mark123456 to start arguing about how 5150's and VHT's are exactly the same/not alike at all and my day will be complete.

+1, though the instaban was a nice substitute! :D

• Members

You behaved FAR better than most in whatever flame wars that were going on. You always conducted yourself like a gentleman and that is damn rare in the HCAF pit that we all know and love.

• Members

You behaved FAR better than most in whatever flame wars that were going on. You always conducted yourself like a gentleman and that is damn rare in the HCAF pit that we all know and love.

Rip!!! Holy moly bro, long time!!! Thanks for the kind words but looking back, I definitely had more than my share of asshattery moments. Like I said, Im so over that and It doesnt serve any purpose. Ive got so many more important things to direct my energies towards and indulging in all of that negativity doesnt do one bit of good...

Hope all is well with you and yours!!!

Kage

• Members

Rip!!! Holy moly bro, long time!!! Thanks for the kind words but looking back, I definitely had more than my share of asshattery moments. Like I said, Im so over that and It doesnt serve any purpose. Ive got so many more important things to direct my energies towards and indulging in all of that negativity doesnt do one bit of good...

Hope all is well with you and yours!!!

Kage

Hey buddy! I'm not crazy about Nashville but I'm doing OK otherwise. How are you? Your kid has to be at least 5 by now right? You still in NYC?

You ever get down this way? If you do I'm buying!

Archived