Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasssssup?!!!
Well I haven't been here in ages but given the fact that this was cross posted I figured that Id read the whole thing.
All I can say is WOW and MAN that was a long read hahahahaha!!
As far as the Rig-Talk Vs HC crap, I don

• Members
You know you're talking to a Rig Talk member when you ask him if he drives a Camaro as a joke and the dude ACTUALLY drives a {censored}en Camaro!!!
:lol:

I post on rig-talk but don't drive a Camaro.................I drive a bitchen Camaro.

• Members

don't put 'em out there then

guitarbilly74, I could be a friend to you....

Don, do you have any pics of what Obama's Son would look like if he had one? I think the gold toother Trayvon Martin couldn't have been Bama's Son.

• Members
I don't know man... the impression I got from your posts in this thread is that you are a bit of creepy internet stalker... what's with all the pictures and thin-veiled accusations towards the guy? Weird.

He's just allowing all the men here to see the pictures that were posted. They were made public for all men to see, of all races and creed. All men can come together to share in their experiences whether they're wearing pants or underwear. It takes a real man to look at another man in the eyes and call him a real man.

star_trek_th.jpg

• Members
You know you're talking to a Rig Talk member when you ask him if he drives a Camaro as a joke and the dude ACTUALLY drives a {censored}en Camaro!!!
:lol:

You were Joking? Really? Well {censored}. Who knew. I guess I've been away from this place a lot longer then I thought. :D

• Members

Listen here kids! If us Rig Talk guys are so old, how did we remember our HC passwords? It's been what, 7-8 years since the exodus to Rig Talk?

I had to post because danyeo's last post is disturbing and I need to help move that to a different page. :)

And major props after looking around at a bunch of threads. You guys are freaking funny. I love it.

• Members
Close, It was a Mustang
:D

You need a Honda Civic with a coffee can muffler if you want to hang around here. If you're a rich HCAF guy you might have an EVO or an STI, but if you can afford that, you can afford a Cameron and you would pass that income/credit check required to get into Rig Talk.

PS. I had a 1982 Camaro in 1984. When I moved to LA with that Camaro people looked at me like I had come from another planet. They were right. What a piece of crap that was. :)

• Members
You need a Honda Civic with a coffee can muffler if you want to hang around here. If you're a rich HCAF guy you might have an EVO or an STI, but if you can afford that, you can afford a Cameron and you would pass that income/credit check required to get into Rig Talk.

PS. I had a 1982 Camaro in 1984. When I moved to LA with that Camaro people looked at me like I had come from another planet. They were right. What a piece of crap that was.
:)

LMFAO!
I had a 1979 Z28 in 84. The cops loved me!!

Archived