Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey buddy! I'm not crazy about Nashville but I'm doing OK otherwise. How are you? Your kid has to be at least 5 by now right? You still in NYC?

You ever get down this way? If you do I'm buying!

Good Memory Bro!!! Yes Im still in NYC and my Son turned 6 in February and he rules!!!

And yes, Im due in Nashville sometime this year, we will hang, drink and scarf down copius amounts of BBQ!!

Kage

• Members

Good Memory Bro!!! Yes Im still in NYC and my Son turned 6 in February and he rules!!!

And yes, Im due in Nashville sometime this year, we will hang, drink and scarf down copius amounts of BBQ!!

Kage

Sounds great brother. I just PM'd you my mobile and work numbers.

• Members
Damn this is like a time warp to old HCAF lol. Even a Carl insta-ban
:D

I still remember laying across many HOM men's laps at NAMM '08 in the back of an SUV
:lol::facepalm::lol:

Ah yes, the inauguration into the HOM. I still shed a tear at the joy of being spanked into the gang.

• Members
Damn this is like a time warp to old HCAF lol. Even a Carl insta-ban
:D

I still remember laying across many HOM men's laps at NAMM '08 in the back of an SUV
:lol::facepalm::lol:

many fully grown male individuals will never let you forget that, I still kick myself to this day for not letting someone else take shotgun though :love:

• Members
Couldn't... you couldn't give...
;)

Right, if he couldn't, that means he could give a {censored}, that means he would be giving a {censored} towards Mark Cameron. And {censored} meaning sexual intercourse? I think this highly inappropriate

Archived