Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right, if he couldn't, that means he could give a {censored}, that means he would be giving a {censored} towards Mark Cameron. And {censored} meaning sexual intercourse? I think this highly inappropriate

Goddamn iPhone word replace :mad: I need to proofread better :cry:

• Members

Yeah, that's what he told me the last time we talked. He was doing all this work, but was still flat broke. I have no idea of any of it's true.

I'm going to speculate that Mark had to put in a ton of time reworking Barrangs screwups, something that was never anticipated or part of the original agreement between him and Brad, with no additional compensation.

Pure speculation on my part though...

• Members

I'm going to speculate that Mark had to put in a ton of time reworking Barrangs screwups, something that was never anticipated or part of the original agreement between him and Brad, with no additional compensation.

Or meth just got more expensive round his parts :o

• Members

I think you nailed it. Mark had to clean up all those Barrang amps. Those will be the last CCV's the he actually touched that are through Brad. However, I wouldn't be suprised to see some CCV's come out that Mark does. If you're local and he knows you, you can get him to build you one. It's against his agreement, but there's really no way to enforce that.

If anyone right now WILLINGLY gives him money for an amp, that idiot deserves to be ripped off.

• Members

Sorry, I don't have any Dog in this fight but that just doesn't add up brother and you have to do the math. How many times can a guy be handed the keys to the Kindom and still have issues?

If you look closely, the same thing happened with Chris S. when he tried to get the Cameron ampline out. How many years passed without amps being produced? I'm sure Mark could rattle off a {censored}load of issues that he had while launching the line, but as a person who is getting into this stuff ,even with delays that happen frequently, I'm calling bull{censored}.

The problem is Mark, plain and simple.

I do wish Mark the best and he will probably think I'm a prick for saying what I just said, but he needs to hear it ,and in my humble opinion he needs help.

• Members

Sorry, I don't have any Dog in this fight but that just doesn't add up brother and you have to do the math. How many times can a guy be handed the keys to the Kindom and have issues?

If you look closely, the same thing happened with Chris S. when he tried to get the Cameron ampline out. How many years passed without amps being produced? Im sure Mark could rattle off a {censored}load of issues that he had while launching the line, but as a person who is getting into this stuff ,even with delays that happen frequently with this stuff, I'm calling bull{censored}.

The problem is Mark plain and simple.

I do wish Mark the best and he will probably think I'm a prick for saying what I just said, but he needs to hear it and in my humble opinion he needs help.

Oh I don't disagree with you. I know the full story - I waited 18 months for one of the first run CCV's myself.

I was just speculating on why Mark would say he wasn't being compensated enough when he and Brad must have had an agreement in place when they got in bed together (so to speak). I'm guessing the agreement was something like Mark would do the final tweaks to the amps, and that turned into being hours and hours worth of rework / repair. It sounds like that's where the whole thing fell apart.

I wonder if Brad ever talked to Chris Schmidt before all of this started...?

• Members

Thank you Ralph!
Im bleeding but im still breathing lol !
Harmony Central guys are pretty rough n tough crowd! ; )

Ps,,, you need to change your homepage bro ; )

Tell el jeffe ,, I said AMF ! Lol

Wasssssup?!!!

Well I haven't been here in ages but given the fact that this was cross posted I figured that Id read the whole thing.

All I can say is WOW and MAN that was a long read hahahahaha!!

As far as the Rig-Talk Vs HC crap, I don

• Members

Troof, but there are some folks that Mark will do work for and there won't be an issue. One of those posting in this thread is one of them (not me). That person had at least 2 Marshall's modded by Mark recently and got them timely, etc.

I am sure he does something right from time to time, but it's a risky proposition.

• Members

I am sure he does
something
right from time to time, but it's a risky proposition.

How right is it if there are still people waiting for amps? Forget preordered CCV's, I think that there are people who sent amps to be modded and theyre screwed.So Mark hooks up these Johnny come latelys while there are long timers who have ungotz? Sounds like spitting in ones face and kicking them in the chones at the same time..

Kage

• Members
Oh I don't disagree with you. I know the full story - I waited 18 months for one of the first run CCV's myself.

I was just speculating on why Mark would say he wasn't being compensated enough when he and Brad must have had an agreement in place when they got in bed together (so to speak). I'm guessing the agreement was something like Mark would do the final tweaks to the amps, and that turned into being hours and hours worth of rework / repair. It sounds like that's where the whole thing fell apart.

I wonder if Brad ever talked to Chris Schmidt before all of this started...?

Maybe it's just me but Id gather that Mark was going to say that Regardless of the situation and If it was me, I wouldn't care how long I had to WORK in order to get it off the ground.
If in fact Mark did say that (I don't know for sure!).....Compensated enough is better then Flat Broke doing nothing and he has been compensated enough from Chris S. and taking peoples amps and money. (not trying to be harsh, but its the truth)
Id rather be keeping busy doing something then nothing at all, but then again, I'm not mark and I guess I don't know the deal that went down, but I do know the whole backstory,
so Im guessing that I got it right ;)

I think Brad did talk to Chris But I don't know for sure.

Anyway, It was great chatting with everyone again. I'm kind of done with the topic.

All the best!

• Members

I wish I could feel sorry for him,. He is a thief.

When I heard from Mark,,, he told me it wasnt his gig anymore. He never even touched an atomica. Brad lied about sending them to Mark to mod afterGeorge built them.

You can go on rigtalk & see this if you do enough reading. You can see him constantly use slight of hand and spin several conversations in his favor.

About the "being suprised" Mark isnt in jail. If you send an amp to Cali,,, & it doesnt make its way back,,, it is a civil suit. Not a criminal case.

To prosecute would be more money than the amp originally cost.

Especially,,,, if youre on separate coasts!

If paypal was around,, it would have been different or any other protected method.

Mark just walked away from his responsabilities & when you get fast money n a "Rock"star habit,,, its not a successful mix.

• Members

How right is it if there are still people waiting for amps? Forget preordered CCV's, I think that there are people who sent amps to be modded and theyre screwed.So Mark hooks up these Johnny come latelys while there are long timers who have ungotz? Sounds like spitting in ones face and kicking them in the chones at the same time..

Kage

Oh I absolutely agree. I am local to him and 2 of my friends paid money to Mark to receive custom amps and never got {censored}! He even had the nerve to contact one of them like 6 months after and say the amp was "almost ready" but he needed some extra money for some parts, which my friend gave him. Needless to say, none of them ever got an amp!! I wouldn't buy {censored} from this guy.

Him saying that he's not compensated enough is ridiculous. Just the fact he's not in jail should be enough "compensation" for him. The guy is a total loser.

• Members
Thank you Ralph!

Im bleeding but im still breathing lol !

Harmony Central guys are pretty rough n tough crowd! ; )

Ps,,, you need to change your homepage bro ; )

Tell el jeffe ,, I said AMF ! Lol

Sup Billy!
You are very welcome. Yeah, HC can be brutal but there are a lot of great guys here, as well as some extremely funny threads :D

Archived