marrying different race..

murdock

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You clearly only read the topic title and decided you'd weigh in with your awesome opinion.

Ok mr Enlightened. I think you just want people to pat you on the e-back for being such a compassionate individual because you're dating an Indian chick.

It's all a big circle jerk until someone comes in and says something you don't agree with. Then you losers pounce with the high and mighty attitude.

• Members
i feel sorry for the kids.

but AFA sex?............gimme-gimme-ANY-tang
:D

Why? Mixed race girls are usually hot. I've got a date with a hot half black/half white girl tonight :cool:

I've dated all sorts of different races in the past fwiw.

• Members

I'm white i've been with more ladies of color than white I don't know if i'll ever marry can't seem to find the right woman regardless of race it goes along well for a while and then it turns to crap lol.

I humbly suggest you marry an English teacher.

• Members

I'm white i've been with more ladies of color than white I don't know if i'll ever marry can't seem to find the right woman regardless of race it goes along well for a while and then it turns to crap lol.

Periods are not just for women anymore.

• Members
We've been discussing for 3 pages now in a civil manner. I guess there is something to discuss. Not everything has to be an argument.

Wait...what? Did you read the first page of trolling in this painfully obvious troll thread? :cop:

• Members

yeah...his generation for sure... he would have the typical stereotypes in the back of his mind and I agree there's very little that can change his views... although, my Dad was from the same generation and had the same views but oddly enough he told me that after he joined the local Masonic Lodge he dropped a lot of his old misconceptions...

BTW... what part of Trinidad are were they from?

Mom from Santa Cruz and the father from San Juan.

• Members
Any thing posted that is controversial gets a face palm. A thread that gets 3 pages of friendly discussion from people actually in mixed race relationships...gets a face palm.

Maybe we should talk plumbing?

I just changed the radiator in my bathroom out for a more modern design. Needed to re route the outlet since the old one was single sided.
After bleeding it all etc the central heating just wan't working. Boiler fired up, pump running but no water coming out.

Turns out the feed for the reservoir was turned off as there is a leak there so after we drained it the system didn't fill up again.

Anyway, all working now, but I did find this in my cold water tank:

576522_10150935637110930_500315929_12340

Yeah, that used to be a screwdriver. The cold water tank in my flat is NASTY. Lucky we just re-plumbed the bathroom taps so they're off the rising main and not tank fed, though I've been brushing my teeth with that water for 10 years.

Oh yeah, I married an American - shame of my family.

Archived