marrying different race..

murdock

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think they have the same opposition today that was more apparent 20 years ago. I've known several

interracial couples in that time. Same avgs for marriage and divorce.

I have two siblings that married interracial. Just like others, their marriages didn't work out. It wasn't cultural or racial things that broke them up. It was a lack of commitment.

• Members

my girlfriend is of Norwegian descent (via Essex), i think i'm probably of Viking descent somewhere being well over 6 foot, blue eyes and when i had hair it was blonde.

So we arent really a mixed race couple, i have dated a few Indian girls and i did my best to spread my culture whle on tour in Slovakia & Czech Rep last year.

• Members

It's often very difficult to "break into" other races. Where I work there are some unbelievably hot indian girls - my single buddy has tried to make this work & family, traditions, culture, always seems to ultimately get in the way ... seems in at least this case, they like to stay with their own. Ive always thought asian girls = awesome. But again, from what I hear, it's pretty difficult to get your foot in that door. Obviously, not always the case (Neil). I'm old & married, so all I know is what single bro's have told me ...

Archived