marrying different race..

murdock

• Members

Yeah, especially considering her father is nearly, if not already around the 70 year old mark. Her mom is about 48 and loves the black boyfriend. We all hang out without the dad.

I've heard lots of stories about why the indians don't like the blacks there. It's one of those things he's gonna live with for the rest of his life. Especially at that age. There is no changing his mind now.

Jokes on him too, my gf makes way more money than I do. ha!

yeah...his generation for sure... he would have the typical stereotypes in the back of his mind and I agree there's very little that can change his views... although, my Dad was from the same generation and had the same views but oddly enough he told me that after he joined the local Masonic Lodge he dropped a lot of his old misconceptions...

BTW... what part of Trinidad are were they from?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So. It's like Overdriven said, there is nothing to discuss. They're people. It's the 21st century.

I think you were expecting a {censored}storm of negativity.

Discussions can occur in positive ways too. Doesn't have to be one side vs the other.

• Members

I think you were expecting a {censored}storm of negativity.

Discussions can occur in positive ways too. Doesn't have to be one side vs the other.

But what is there to discuss at this point? Is this really controversial in this day and age among the HCAF crowd? The OP might as well have said: "Indoor plumbing. Discuss... "

• Members

But what is there to discuss at this point? Is this really controversial in this day and age among the HCAF crowd? The OP might as well have said: "Indoor plumbing. Discuss... "

Any thing posted that is controversial gets a face palm. A thread that gets 3 pages of friendly discussion from people actually in mixed race relationships...gets a face palm.

Maybe we should talk plumbing?

• Members

Any thing posted that is controversial gets a face palm. A thread that gets 3 pages of friendly discussion from people actually in mixed race relationships...gets a face palm.

Maybe we should talk plumbing?

What kind of pipe wrench do you use?

• Members

I generally only like white "American" women. I am not one of those guys with an Asian fetish. Personally I wouldn't date/marry outside of my race. But that is jusy my personal pref. What other people do including my kids is really none of my business.

• Members
Interracial marriage: a benjamin801 family tradition!
:thu:

My father was white and my mother was Vietnamese. Of the three siblings in my parents' family who have married so far, my sister is married to a Hispanic man, my brother to a Japanese girl, and I am married to a Jewish woman. We're a regular melting pot up in this bitch.

Awesome Ben! :thu:

• Members

I generally only like white "American" women. I am not one of those guys with an Asian fetish.
Personally I wouldn't date/marry outside of my race.
But that is jusy my personal pref. What other people do including my kids is really none of my business.

Me, too -- the human race.

Archived