What in your life makes it worth living?

Hardvalve

• Members

I have a great life, i'm lucky that i play in my favourite band and i get to tour all over the world. Playing out live and recording original music will always be a buzz for me.

I also have a beautiful girlfriend (yeah she's a redhead), some great friends and good health.

I'd like to own my own house, i'd like a new flash car and a whole heap of cool guitars and amps but right now thats not a realistic thing, i'm living the dream but doing it on a shoe string budget!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Music. Playing it, listening to it, and hoping that someday I'll be able to make it. I know it's a stupid dream that most people on here also have, but I'm still going for it.

That and my family and friends make everything alright.

• Members

Music. Playing it, listening to it, and hoping that someday I'll be able to make it. I know it's a stupid dream that most people on here also have, but I'm still going for it.

That and my family and friends make everything alright.

Thats far from a stupid dream, if you want it, you just have to make it happen. I eat, sleep and dream band stuff and if you apply yourself and surround yourself with good people, it will happen. I dont make a lot of money doing yet, thats all about to change though, but i dont do it for the money, i just do it for the buzz.

• Members

Thats far from a stupid dream, if you want it, you just have to make it happen. I eat, sleep and dream band stuff and if you apply yourself and surround yourself with good people, it will happen. I dont make a lot of money doing yet, thats all about to change though, but i dont do it for the money, i just do it for the buzz.

I could give a {censored} about the money. Playing music is, as you put it, a high. It's a high that I can't get anywhere else. Sure, I'm going to try and be a rockstar, but as long as I can make enough to support myself and a family I'll be truly living the dream.

• Members

I ask myself that question every day.

I still have no answer.

Bro, some of us could probably use a bit more getting away from whatever our current daily routines have probably been for a long time. I'm going to get a cheap/decent road bicycle soon and spend a lot of time away from my desktop.

• Members

I'm generally happy enough to wake up most days.. I mean, if I want to break down and analyze all the things that I enjoy, it could be easy to say that's it's unimportant.. But most days, laughing, playing guitar, getting laid, raising kids and going to bed is enough to make me do it again the next day..

Archived