Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it is just a bunch of angry QPR fans still pissed about John Terry calling Antoine Ferdinand a "{censored}ing black c.unt" earlier in the season. This is just retaliation against JT being allowed to play on instead of being taken to trial quickly to resolve the case of racism. Also, Ferdinand's brother, Rio, was left out of the Euro 2012 squad due to his brother's racism row with Terry. Too much conflict in the dressing room, you see.

Or, as Rangers fans they could be going all Joey Barton on a mother{censored}er...

Either way, football is serious business over there. I wouldn't dare walk into an Arsenal supporters bar wearing a Spurs top :eek:

• Members

I think it is just a bunch of angry QPR fans still pissed about John Terry calling Antoine Ferdinand a "{censored}ing black c.unt" earlier in the season. This is just retaliation against JT being allowed to play on instead of being taken to trial quickly to resolve the case of racism. Also, Ferdinand's brother, Rio, was left out of the Euro 2012 squad due to his brother's racism row with Terry. Too much conflict in the dressing room, you see.

Or, as Rangers fans they could be going all Joey Barton on a mother{censored}er...

Either way, football is serious business over there. I wouldn't dare walk into an Arsenal supporters bar wearing a Spurs top
:eek:

soccer punks are truly horrible people

• Members
There is a lot of gang stuff in London.

FWIW, the Daily Mail isn't a good newspaper - huge conservative bias and EVERYTHING IS A SCANDAL!

Doesn't mean they made that story up or anything (probably), but it's a very biased paper.

DINGOS ATE MY BABY!

Agreed,

Nothing to see here folks.

It's The Daily Hate Mail doing what it does best, finding like minded facists ;)

• Members

I doubt that this had much to do with football or race.

Either way, football is serious business over there. I wouldn't dare walk into an Arsenal supporters bar wearing a Spurs top
:eek:

That's quite an impressive display of English football soap opera knowledge. Why do you hate America so much? ;)

• Members

London's had immigration problems since before "Jack the ripper" only this time the knives were in the immigrant hands. We forget that people are animals and gangs are no better than hives. This sounds characteristic of a killer bee attack. It will happen again unless the "hive mentality" is adressed.

• Members

London's had immigration problems since before "Jack the ripper" only this time the knives were in the immigrant hands. We forget that people are animals and gangs are no better than hives. This sounds characteristic of a killer bee attack. It will happen again unless the "hive mentality" is adressed.

Wat?

• Members

Okay, fine, but what exactly do you take away from this story from knowing what clothes these idiots were wearing, or what race they were?

And, if that is so important, what about the race of the victim? Why isn't that important?

When the Oklahoma Bombing occurred, or when Manson kept coming up for probation, I don't remember once hearing how they were "white" murderers. If it's so important, what happened there? It only serves to separate people, IMO, nothing else.

I don't make the rules bros, I just comment on them. When a white person (other than Zimmerman, who isn't even white) commits a crime, he's just a man or a woman. Anybody else? They must be described. I just read a story about Casey Anthony this morning. Didn't say a damn thing about her race.

Think about it.

Regardless, these guys are animals.

Haven't read the whole thread, but I usually see race referred to in most cases when the suspect(s) are unidentified. As in, "Police say a white male wearing a white t-shirt and armed with a handgun robbed the....", or "Police reports indicate a black male wearing...." If the suspect is identified, there is usually no mention of their race. In this case, 20 unidentified black males wearing a certain type of clothing committed this crime. I don't see any veiled racism here. It would be no different if they said 20 unidentified white males, or Hispanic males, or what have you. Of course, the exception would be if the crime was considered to be race-based, then the race of the victims and suspects would be relevant. And that goes both ways. "Police say Joebob and Jethro, who are white men, burned a cross on John Smith's lawn Friday night. Reports indicate Smith is African-American."

Archived