Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the mob had been 50% white and 50% black, then you could probably say that race did not play a part, but since the mob was a black mob killing an innocent white teen in front of his dad, I would say that there was some racism going on in the mob mentality.. However I am sure Al Sharpton would tell you that the mob was just a random group of non racially biased teens..

so much truth that will go unheard here

• Members

But would they have beat the guy up if he were black? You know the answer. They provide the details if it has relevance which it did in this scenario

no one knows the answer or the motivation. maybe they were pissed at the pub or pissed in general and the pub was the first place they could storm. if the pub was full of white folks then hell one of the white folks is getting stabbed.

who knows what would have happened had their been innocent black people around. it's just a terrible event and the suspects are terrible people.

• Members

It was in the Daily mail a {censored}ty biased paper that loves to play on these issues.

Indeed. The Daily Mail seems to have this belief that all the country's problems are caused by everyone who isn't a Christian, caucasian, straight, and English. Sad thing is there are people that actually believe them. All tabloids do spout {censored} from time to time, but the Daily Mail is just flat out retarded

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

• Members

no one knows the answer or the motivation. maybe they were pissed at the pub or pissed in general and the pub was the first place they could storm. if the pub was full of white folks then hell one of the white folks is getting stabbed.

who knows what would have happened had their been innocent black people around. it's just a terrible event and the suspects are terrible people.

RB, this terribly in-depth and informational article OBVIOUSLY gives us enough info discern everything that was going on. EVERYTHING!

• Members

We have the same thing in the USA - it's called Fox News...

Indeed. The Daily Mail seems to have this belief that all the country's problems are caused by everyone who isn't a Christian, caucasian, straight, and English. Sad thing is there are people that actually believe them. All tabloids do spout {censored} from time to time, but the Daily Mail is just flat out retarded

• Members

The media seems to love to stir the pot for profit by creating division. I wonder how much the racial tension would due down if they'd just shut their yaps for awhile. When I sit and think about it I have many black friends and ex-bandmates that are great people that would do anything for you if you needed them. Screw the racial media...:mad:

• Members

I need to buy a handgun so if a big ass pack of hoodie wearing blacks come at me (with knives) I can properly respond..

Everyone else in Texas has one, I guess I should get one as well....

Or you could just throw them a basketball.

Sorry folks couldn't resist................

• Members

Well, I grew up in walthamstow, east London, and black gangs were very real and things to be avoided. But like most things, it's racist to say the truth sometimes! Guess you have to be there, huh.

race gangs of any given race exist all over the world

• Members

race gangs of any given race exist all over the world

Sure they do! I guess if we find any reason to reject the facts because we don't like them, then that will excuse it all.

I had altrications just over 20 times growing up in walthamstow, three of those ending in serious injuries to people I was with. Only once was there ever a non black attacker involved and it was just some loud mouthed girl jeering her boyfriends on.

So I moved away and lived happily ever after. I've heard white flight is a racist term, but {censored} it, it's real!

Archived