Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's genetic.

Even Will Smith and Oprah, the two whitest people I've ever seen, can't say it right.

Truth. I work with some black folk who mostly know how to speak proper English, but if they ever get on a topic that excites them, the ebonics start flowing like water. "Axe" or "axing" seem to be the most prevalent slip-ups.

• Members

Truth. I work with some black folk who mostly know how to speak proper English, but if they ever get on a topic that excites them, the ebonics start flowing like water. "Axe" or "axing" seem to be the most prevalent slip-ups.

Another one I like is when refering to kids they always pronounce it "mah keeds".

• Members

Another one I like is when refering to kids they always pronounce it "mah keeds".

MAYBE THEY WERE BROUGHT HERE IN SHACKLES, LIKE I WAS BEFORE THEM!

-Sheila Jackson Lee (not brought to TX in shackles)

"vunnable" is another fun one. she really means "vulnerable".

• Members

I'm Greek and my ancestors were slaves under the Romans from 200 BC until 400 AD.

Can I stab someone in a pizza shop now?

Do you have a Rev. Jesse Toupulous or know of one? Get that fool on TV and you're g2g :thu:

{censored} I'm 1/2 Polish. I should get free German beer and amenities for life, but no............. :cry: :cry:

• Members

I'm Greek and my ancestors were slaves under the Romans from 200 BC until 400 AD.

Can I stab someone in a pizza shop now?

Mine (well, most of em) were run off their lands, killed off & others put on reservations. The Euro ancestors dodnt come over til after the civil war.. Do I get a free pass?

• Members

Mine (well, most of em) were run off their lands, killed off & others put on reservations. The Euro ancestors dodnt come over til after the civil war.. Do I get a free pass?

stfu whitebread

• Members

That kind of thing doesn't happen much where I'm from. Of course, most everybody in a bar (pub) around here are pretty well armed.

I don't what part of central LA you're from, but in the areas I'm familiar with, 20 black guys walking down the street would not be entirely safe even if they were just walking and singing. I don't particularly think that's a reason to brag, either.

• Members

I don't what part of central LA you're from, but in the areas I'm familiar with, 20 black guys walking down the street would not be entirely safe even if they were just walking and singing. I don't particularly think that's a reason to brag, either.

i was thinking similar :lol:

i don't even let my car get under 50MPH on the East side of Houston anymore when driving through, much less get out of it.

• Members

One I will never understand is saying the letter "r" when spelling. I worked in customer service for a utility company many years ago in TX, and got this all the time. No matter the education level, or excellent speech, did it almost every time.

Example :

Customer - I am calling on my bill.

Me - Your name please?

Customer - John Browning

Me - Could you spell your last name please?

Customer - B,-are-uh, o, w, n, i, n, g

Are-uh, I mean WTF. How is it an "r" is so hard to pronounce. We were always required to read back the customer spelling, and I got to a point if they said this I would repeat the are-uh back. Always was a weird awkward silence after I did. As if to say, you can't do that. Job sucked, had to have fun some way.

Archived