Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It was in the Daily mail a {censored}ty biased paper that loves to play on these issues.

Haha, here I am, off to the races! {censored} like that pisses me off, I should have considered the source.

I wonder how different the outcome would have been, if the victim had a gun?

trollface_computer.jpg

• Members

Lets look at the mails other headlines

Britain 2012:
Masters degree graduate resorts to advertising himself with sandwich board after failing to find full-time work despite sending out 15,000 applications

Influx of Polish children into schools
has 'helped improve British pupils' grades'

A wasted decade: How one HRT scare has 'caused thousands of women 10 years of needless suffering'

'I watched my parents suffocate Shafilea by forcing a bag into her mouth,' says sister of 'Westernised honour killing victim'

Are the Chinese about to take control of our nuclear power plants? Beijing piles into industry after Germans were scared off

Nick Clegg accused of adopting
'communist
' policies to get more state school students into universities

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/index.html

Now compare that with say the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk/

• Members

Haha, here I am, off to the races! {censored} like that pisses me off, I should have considered the source.

I wonder how different the outcome would have been, if the victim had a gun?

trollface_computer.jpg

They would've called him a terrorist & murderer, neither or which would be true.

• Members
Oh we heard PLENTY about the difference of race between Trayvon and Zimmerman, are you serious?!?!
:freak:

And Casey Anthony? It wasn't a white-on-black or black-on-white crime...so there is no purpose of saying, "A white woman killed her white baby..." That just sounds silly. The reason they do this in other stories is because it makes people read them, and it brings out emotions.

The fact of the matter is, you ALWAYS hear about white on black crime...Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (two of the biggest racists in this country actually...and that's a fact, not an opinion) make sure of that!

But you rarely hear about black on white crime, and if you do, it's a tiny story that gets swept under the rug because it's not as sensationalist as the alternative.

I'm just stating what happens man. I think it's incredibly messed up, and further divides this country. It's sickening. The people in the original story should be lined up to a firing squad and taken out. And I'd say the same thing if the races were reversed. You kill someone, you deserve to be killed. But then again, I don't like to {censored} foot around these kinds of things either
:lol::)

Fair enough brosef.

I think this kind of hit my, "aahhh {censored}, here we go again, another motha{censored}in story . . ." button today :lol:

• Members

No...not according to any left leaning people...Only conservative sources are biased
:lol:

I am talking about the average UK person, because you know that right :cop:

I quoted it against the BBC which is pretty much strait down the line, if I wanted to quote it with a more left leaning paper I would have used the guardian.

But all of Europe is left wing according to you.:cop:

• Members

Fair enough brosef.

I think this kind of hit my, "aahhh {censored}, here we go again, another motha{censored}in story . . ." button today

:lol: I hear ya...I just get sick of racial headlines/stories too. One of the coolest quotes on race came from Morgan Freeman

I think he hits the nail on the head at the end. Alas, people will always eat up the divide...So it's not going away :mad:

• Members

I am talking about the average UK person, because you know that right
:cop:
I quoted it against the BBC which is pretty much strait down the line, if I wanted to quote it with a more left leaning paper I would have used the guardian.

But all of Europe is left wing according to you.
:cop:

Dude, calm down, I was just making a statement. It's been very well documented on this forum that everything is straight down the line unless it comes from Fox news which is the only slanted media outlet in the states. I wasn't even necessarily talking about the UK...Just making a tongue in cheek comment. But I see it got under your skin.

• Members

No...not according to any left leaning people...Only conservative sources are biased

I bet you support man-on-woman sex, YOU {censored}ING RAPIST BREEDER.

• Members

I think he hits the nail on the head at the end. Alas, people will always eat up the divide...So it's not going away
:mad:

Amen brother, that video is EXACTLY what I was trying to say, and the message I'm ALWAYS trying to get across. I'm so sick of it.

• Members

I think he hits the nail on the head at the end. Alas, people will always eat up the divide...So it's not going away
:mad:

Are penguins mixed-race?

Half black, half white.

Seriously, I'm 100% with Morgan here.

• Members

Dude, calm down, I was just making a statement. It's been very well documented on this forum that everything is straight down the line unless it comes from Fox news which is the only slanted media outlet in the states. I wasn't even necessarily talking about the UK...Just making a tongue in cheek comment. But I see it got under your skin.

No not you the {censored}e daily mail ( a bad memory from the UK)

• Members

{censored}ing gangs. {censored} putting them in jail, just kill them. It would certainly lower the gang population as well as make those stupid {censored}s think twice about joining. My uncle was killed by a gang member for the $6 he was carrying. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

huh? I am ok, I was about to watch a documentary on Peter green and go to bed (its 1 am here)

I just have always hated the mail since my 13 y/o paper round days

Crap, did my pic not show up?

If it's only visible to me Imma be pissed.

Damn you for deceiving me, RAM Cache.

• Members

{censored}ing gangs. {censored} putting them in jail, just kill them. It would certainly lower the gang population as well as make those stupid {censored}s think twice about joining. My uncle was killed by a gang member for the $6 he was carrying. Cheers, Lucius

Dude I'm sorry for that, & I'm 100% with you on that idea.

But "Cheers, Lucius" at the end of every post sometimes doesn't fit, & that's one of them.

Archived