Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Members

Sure they do! I guess if we find any reason to reject the facts because we don't like them, then that will excuse it all.

I had altrications just over 20 times growing up in walthamstow, three of those ending in serious injuries to people I was with. Only once was there ever a non black attacker involved and it was just some loud mouthed girl jeering her boyfriends on.

So I moved away and lived happily ever after. I've heard white flight is a racist term, but {censored} it, it's real!

I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

I'm just saying that in just about any place with any large population, there will race gangs.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

I'm just saying that in just about any place with any large population, there will race gangs.

It does sound to me though that you are simply excusing it, just like the other neo liberal anti racists in the world. Similarly the fact is many black gangs specifically will not target "their own".

• Members

It does sound to me though that you are simply excusing it, just like the other neo liberal anti racists in the world. Similarly the fact is many black gangs specifically will not target "their own".

Maybe in the UK. That most definitely is not the case in the States.

Also, its hilarious you think StankNasty is in any way a neo-liberal. You've apparently read 1 post by him. Ever.

• Members

Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are proof

wiki'd the first guy.. lol

Comments on gays

Sharpton was quoted as saying to an audience at Kean College in 1994 that, "White folks was [sic] in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."[58]

• Members

Dude, I'm the one of the most conservative members here. :lol:

What part of "I'm agreeing with you" do you not {censored}ing understand?

:lol:

• Members

Dude, I'm the one of the most conservative members here.

What part of "I'm agreeing with you" do you not {censored}ing understand?

Lol not meaning to offend. I'm just annoyed that when stories like this come up, hoards of closed minding liberals throw racist accusations at anyone who doesn't like what they've read... Not saying you lol.

• Members

Lol not meaning to offend. I'm just annoyed that when stories like this come up, hoards of closed minding liberals throw racist accusations at anyone who doesn't like what they've read... Not saying you lol.

No worries, mate.

I'm not so easily offended.

• Members

She was clearly trespassing in their territory.

She was 1. at a McDonald's, which by their commercials is the not Scottish at all, but the jungle, and 2. at a McDonald's NEAR MLK BOULEVARD.

Point taken.. She deserved the grape soda.. :lol:

• Members

Well, I grew up in walthamstow, east London, and black gangs were very real and things to be avoided. But like most things, it's racist to say the truth sometimes! Guess you have to be there, huh.

I grew up close by and it was easy to avoid the few bad areas. Christ I spent a lot of time around Stratford.

Archived