Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Members
Haha, here I am, off to the races! {censored} like that pisses me off, I should have considered the source.

I wonder how different the outcome would have been, if the victim had a gun?

trollface_computer.jpg

I don't know but I bet if the attackers had guns then the left leaning folks would have made a issue over that - more so than the race of the killers.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This makes me {censored}ing sick. I'm honestly filled with anger after reading this.

this.

that's terrible.

Hasn't this become a normal occurance in the UK as of late? What is wrong with people? So desensitized to murder that they're ok with storming a random place and freaking stabbing innocent people to death?

This sucks :(

• Members

this.

that's terrible.

Hasn't this become a normal occurance in the UK as of late? What is wrong with people? So desensitized to murder that they're ok with storming a random place and freaking
stabbing
innocent people to death?

This sucks
:(

Nah it's not normal at all.

The problem now is immigration from places like Somalia. it's causing a small problem. But London is like any major city around the world it has problems now and again, but it's pretty safe.

I know I lived there and will again in the future I never felt at risk in London, but then I knew the places to avoid.

• Members

I know your trolling, but it's different culture, even before guns where almost banned, not many people owned them.

I wait for you to reply with some silly misspelt comment
;)

Not really trolling.

I also wouldn't call tens of thousands "not many".

• Members

Nah it's not normal at all.

The problem now is immigration from places like Somalia. it's causing a small problem. But London is like any major city around the world it has problems now and again, but it's pretty safe.

I know I lived there and will again in the future I never felt at risk in London, but then I knew the places to avoid.

I've read several similar stories lately about pubs getting 'stormed' by the London youth and people getting stabbed to death. Or beaten severely.

Seems like it's just becoming more and more of a problem. It seems innocent well liked people always turn out to be the victims.

I Dunno... the story in the OP just made me ill. it sucks that it happened, regardless of recent trends.

• Members

none of this would have happened if the UK had conceal and carry laws.

I'm sure if that were the case, someone in there would have had a 9mm with 15 to 16 shots for the "hooded youths" coming in the door..

• Members

Agreed,

We should also omit age, gender, build type, and probably clothing, too. This way, we can be as unbiased and uninfluenced as possible.

But would they have beat the guy up if he were black? You know the answer. They provide the details if it has relevance which it did in this scenario

• Members

If the mob had been 50% white and 50% black, then you could probably say that race did not play a part, but since the mob was a black mob killing an innocent white teen in front of his dad, I would say that there was some racism going on in the mob mentality.. However I am sure Al Sharpton would tell you that the mob was just a random group of non racially biased teens..

• Members

But would they have beat the guy up if he were black? You know the answer. They provide the details if it has relevance which it did in this scenario

Let me stop you before you get started. Black people kill more black people than any other race does.

Archived