the old lady who got bullied by school kids is going to be rich soon

murdock

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since when are donations/fundraisers taxed?

And lol @ the cynical assholes in here. She didn't ask for this. She didn't sue anyone. This was just people who felt bad a lady that probably reminds them of their own grandma and threw a couple

Bones her way.

And this.

Both of these times a {censored}ing million.

• Members

I wonder what some of the people in this thread would do if their own grandma was working a bit to supplement her retirement, and was harassed by little {censored}bags on a school bus.

kill them.

• Members

These little kids need to really look in the mirror to find out why they are so angry and so mad at life so far. Seriously, you don't do that {censored} unless something is really wrong with you.

I didn't watch, and probably won't ever, but in this day and age, she may not have had much of a choice but to just sit there. I'm sure one of those snot-nosed bastards' parents would have sued her and the district if she said something back to them.

• Members
Wow, I would try with all my heart to stop that behavior quickly if I had been on that bus. What ever happened to respecting your elders?

What brats.

Not to {censored} on that parade, but sincerely, it is the last few generations that have gone soft. Treating kids too "sugar coated", not being present in their lives and using TV and internet as babysitters. It is simply a reaction to a society gone marshmallow soft. :idk:

• Members

And lol @ the cynical assholes in here. She didn't ask for this. She didn't sue anyone. This was just people who felt bad a lady that probably reminds them of their own grandma and threw a couple

Bones her way.

That's cool, but that's not solving any problems, just a very nice band aid.

• Members

I wonder what some of the people in this thread would do if their own grandma was working a bit to supplement her retirement, and was harassed by little {censored}bags on a school bus.

I can guarantee that she wouldn't let some punk ass kids talk to her like that. Of course I would defend my family with all my blood, but that chick is just letting them get to her. Bullies feed on fear and crying, if by that age you don't know that, you are in the WRONG field of work. What she is going through is definitely {censored}ty, but nothing new and far from the worst. Some kids go through that every day and will keep silent the entire time, some will even kill themselves. But if your a grown up person with life experience, don't you sit there and take it.

• Members

Kids are rotten. The video really bothers me, so I'm glad she's getting paid.

I hope the parents whoop up on those punks

They better. Kids like these will only be more common if we don't start controlling them. There is very little respect left in our society, its almost people are encouraged to speak their mind in a rude way, out loud and without regard for anyone. I am not surprised at all... really. My parents were soft, but at least they were present.

People think that raising kids is giving them space and letting them fnid things to keep busy. Some people don't even consider they have to do anything to raise their kids at all. People have too many kids for the hell of it.. "because they want to have kids", but "didn't realize how much work it was".

This is simply an example of how {censored}ty our society is at raising kids. Some people do it right, but many do it REALLY wrong.

• Members

I didn't watch, and probably won't ever, but in this day and age, she may not have had much of a choice but to just sit there. I'm sure one of those snot-nosed bastards' parents would have sued her and the district if she said something back to them.

THIS!

When I saw this video the first time on the news I was thinking, "why isn't she telling those little {censored}ers to sit the {censored} down, shut the {censored} up, and behave their sorry asses?" Then it hit me. She's not allowed to. I honestly don't know why they bother having bus monitors now. I'm certain they're given instructions up front that they aren't allow to do anything unless there is a physical altercation happening, and then they're probably only allowed to scold mildly and not get in the middle of it because if someone gets hurt it'd be THEIR ass.

There was a time where kids got caught doing something wrong by a school official of any type, they got their ass destroyed at home by dad's belt for it and learned their lesson. Now? The parents get informed by the official in question, and they'll sue the school of their baby comes home even mildly upset by it. And the spoiled little {censored}wads know it so they act like they've been raped if they get so much as a hand placed on their arm to restrain them slightly.

Honestly, I wish there was a fix for this, but between the lazy and overprotective parenting that's been almost institutionalized (YOU SAID NO? YOU MONSTER!) to the gimme gimme gimme attitudes and the ingrained, "I'm more hardcore than you bro! Watch me rip this {censored} apart!" bull{censored}, we're raising and have raised some spoiled rotten little bastards. People can say it's the same as it ever was, but seriously, I'm not so old and I remember kids getting scolded when they acted even a little like this. Now? Simply not allowed.

• Members

Mr. Powers is 100% correct.

Bones her way.

• Members

THIS!

When I saw this video the first time on the news I was thinking, "why isn't she telling those little {censored}ers to sit the {censored} down, shut the {censored} up, and behave their sorry asses?" Then it hit me. She's not allowed to. I honestly don't know why they bother having bus monitors now. I'm certain they're given instructions up front that they aren't allow to do anything unless there is a physical altercation happening, and then they're probably only allowed to scold mildly and not get in the middle of it because if someone gets hurt it'd be THEIR ass.

There was a time where kids got caught doing something wrong by a school official of any type, they got their ass destroyed at home by dad's belt for it and learned their lesson. Now? The parents get informed by the official in question, and they'll sue the school of their baby comes home even mildly upset by it. And the spoiled little {censored}wads know it so they act like they've been raped if they get so much as a hand placed on their arm to restrain them slightly.

Honestly, I wish there was a fix for this, but between the lazy and overprotective parenting that's been almost institutionalized (YOU SAID NO? YOU MONSTER!) to the gimme gimme gimme attitudes and the ingrained, "I'm more hardcore than you bro! Watch me rip this {censored} apart!" bull{censored}, we're raising and have raised some spoiled rotten little bastards. People can say it's the same as it ever was, but seriously, I'm not so old and I remember kids getting scolded when they acted even a little like this. Now? Simply not allowed.

True... She could report it though.

Totally agree about the parenting issue and how entitled little brats / fueled by entitled parents have become out of control.

• Members

I've said it all along, kids need to get their asses kicked every now and then (as punishment, not abuse).

Sadly, there are too many people that sincerely and honestly believe that a swat on the bottom to a three year old is a severe and crippling form of abuse that will scar them for life. But if that happened more often, we wouldn't see so many teenagers that walk around acting like they own the world. They'd still be cocks, but they'd be slightly more respectful cocks.

• Members

I can guarantee that she wouldn't let some punk ass kids talk to her like that. Of course I would defend my family with all my blood, but that chick is just letting them get to her. Bullies feed on fear and crying, if by that age you don't know that, you are in the WRONG field of work. What she is going through is definitely {censored}ty, but nothing new and far from the worst. Some kids go through that every day and will keep silent the entire time, some will even kill themselves. But if your a grown up person with life experience, don't you sit there and take it.

You've got to me kidding me. Was your grandma a bulldyke? My Grandma was a sweet old lady from what I remember. Never met my Dad's mom as she died when he was 4 and only knew my Mom's Mom for a few years before she passed away.

I was the youngest kid in my class all growing up, along with being naturally scrawny. Yeah I got picked on like a sumbitch but just found ways to deal with it, and fed off the negativity. I'm a cruel asshole when I need to be, but also a compassionate person as a result. It sucked, but what can you do? It made me stronger and more awesome. Taught me to deal with {censored} better, and be more rational.

Picking on a helpless old lady isn't the same. That's just sadistic. She's beyond her years of building character. Calling her poor and fat is just pathetic.

regardless, put some perspective on this. So your grandma would deal with *these* losers. You're saying if she got on public transportation and found herself being picked on by younger guys she couldn't deal with, that she just needs to get thicker skin? There's always someone bigger and more hateful out there, so keep sliding down that scale until you can theorize a situation your grandma couldn't handle.

• Members

The kid's brains aren't developed. A person's brain isn't fully developed till age 25. Adolescent animals act similarly, but for example in a wolf pack, the misbehaving adolescents will be quickly brought into line by the higher ranking members by a bite to the neck until they submit.

• Members

The kid's brains aren't developed. A person's brain isn't fully developed till age 25. Adolescent animals act similarly, but for example in a wolf pack, the misbehaving adolescents will be quickly brought into line by the higher ranking members by a bite to the neck until they submit.

Pretty much all gregarious animals have a similar mechanism in place to remind adolescents of their place in the group. Unfortunately, humans have developed psychology, religion and other means of suppressing the natural tendency to scold misbehaving individuals or deflect the scolding to those who are attempting to scold the actual misbehaving individual.

Short version: we're {censored}ed.

• Members

{censored}, no {censored}ing kidding. How the hell did she get lumped in with the money grabbers?

Some nice old lady that doesn't appear to instigate any of this.

what the {censored} are middle schoolers doing calling people poor? Not like
they
are worth {censored}.

These.

• Members

regardless, put some perspective on this. So your grandma would deal with *these* losers. You're saying if she got on public transportation and found herself being picked on by younger guys she couldn't deal with, that she just needs to get thicker skin? There's always someone bigger and more hateful out there, so keep sliding down that scale until you can theorize a situation your grandma couldn't handle.

I'm just saying that she's acting like a helpess victim, when she could totally bring up the problem to the school/boss/someone.. Yes I'm a douchebag, idiot etc...

You beat me, I admit im wrong etc..

Archived