the old lady who got bullied by school kids is going to be rich soon

murdock

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, almost half a mil to be verbally abused by kids who's verbal repertoire involves calling someone fat, ugly, and poor? Where do I sign up???? I won't contribute as it's already at retirement money for her, but I'm glad so many people have done so. If only these kid's parents didn't suck......

• Members

Give a man a fish vs teach a man to fish. I like the way you think bro, what happens when she blows all this money?

She'll still be a pushover and be taken advantage of :idk:

Like you seriously have problems if you let teens on a bus treat you like that.

• Members

Wonder how that works if its all donations? It's not earnings.

She's a 1 percenter!

Still taxed. Lotto winners, game show prizes, inheritances - all taxed

Betcha its all gone in 15 months, the job offer idea makes way more sense

• Members

Man :mad: I just watched this again. I {censored}ing can't believe how some kids are getting nowadays. I know I'm from the 'oldschool' but this {censored} needs to be stopped. If my Father would have caught me doing something like this I don't think I would be typing this right now.

• Members

Since when are donations/fundraisers taxed?

And lol @ the cynical assholes in here. She didn't ask for this. She didn't sue anyone. This was just people who felt bad a lady that probably reminds them of their own grandma and threw a couple

Bones her way.

• Members

She made over $200 grand yesterday alone. Good for her! This will easily surpass 1Mil, and am curious just how high it will go in 29 more days?

Me? I threw her a couple of bucks. The video was touch to watch. Not crying about it, but being the "shy, smart kid" in my decrepit school system, I was basically bullied every day of my school life from grades 3 through 12. Video kinda brought back bad memories. Whatever, kids were douchebags then, and they still are. Kudos to this lady if she can have the last laugh here.

• Members

As much of a d*ckhead as I was when I was a kid, I woulda beat the hell out of some other kids for talking to that old lady like that. I mighta been a smartass, but I respected old folks. My Granny & my Pappaw made sure of that. My Granny was hardcore. She'd cuss you like a dog & beat that ass with either a switch, a belt, or a hotwheels track if you gave her any {censored}.

• Members

Since when are donations/fundraisers taxed?

And lol @ the cynical assholes in here. She didn't ask for this. She didn't sue anyone. This was just people who felt bad a lady that probably reminds them of their own grandma and threw a couple

Bones her way.

{censored}, no {censored}ing kidding. How the hell did she get lumped in with the money grabbers?

Some nice old lady that doesn't appear to instigate any of this.

what the {censored} are middle schoolers doing calling people poor? Not like they are worth {censored}.

I wonder what some of the people in this thread would do if their own grandma was working a bit to supplement her retirement, and was harassed by little {censored}bags on a school bus.

Archived