the old lady who got bullied by school kids is going to be rich soon

murdock

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can guarantee that she wouldn't let some punk ass kids talk to her like that. Of course I would defend my family with all my blood, but that chick is just letting them get to her. Bullies feed on fear and crying, if by that age you don't know that, you are in the WRONG field of work. What she is going through is definitely {censored}ty, but nothing new and far from the worst. Some kids go through that every day and will keep silent the entire time, some will even kill themselves. But if your a grown up person with life experience, don't you sit there and take it.

youre a {censored}ing cuntard.

• Members
I'm just saying that she's acting like a helpess victim, when she could totally bring up the problem to the school/boss/someone.. Yes I'm a douchebag, idiot etc...

You beat me, I admit im wrong etc..

This is true. She doesn't have to take it.

• Members

Still taxed. Lotto winners, game show prizes,
inheritances
- all taxed

Betcha its all gone in 15 months, the job offer idea makes way more sense

Depends on the setup of the estate but most normally inheritances of cash aren't taxable. Property you receive at FMV at DOD or if you select alternate valuation date depending on if you sell it or not AND if you select the AVD, so yeah. But even then not taxable until sold (stock, bonds, real estate, etc..). You don't pay tax on the FMV when you "get" it.

The Estate is the one that pays the tax on that stuff, much like on Gift Tax stuff. Gifts aren't taxable to the donee but (supposed to be) taxable whenever they go over $13k per year, per person by the donor. I don't think a lotta Gift Tax returns get prepared but whatevs... :D

but i digress... ;)

• Members

Depends on the setup of the estate but most normally inheritances of cash aren't taxable. Property you receive at FMV at DOD or if you select alternate valuation date depending on if you sell it or not AND if you select the AVD, so yeah. But even then not taxable until sold (stock, bonds, real estate, etc..). You don't pay tax on the FMV when you "get" it.

The Estate is the one that pays the tax on that stuff, much like on Gift Tax stuff. Gifts aren't taxable to the donee but (supposed to be) taxable whenever they go over $13k per year, per person by the donor. I don't think a lotta Gift Tax returns get prepared but whatevs...
:D

but i digress...
;)

Everytime I read one of your posts where you go all accounting bisch it reminds me of dad. Every accountant I know has the same ability to spout off tax code bull{censored} at the drop of a hat, and the same ability to drink THEMSELVES under the table and just keep going while they're down there. And I mean both drinking AND spouting off tax code.

And :lol: 9ball. BAST BAN EVAR.

Archived