Do all dudes shave their chest/stomach now?

Elemenope

• Members

This has been a new trend for a while, I think. I dont shave anything but my balls and my face, and I only do my balls for hygeinic reasons.

When I shave my balls there is nothing to absorb the sweat, so it just trickles down my leg.

:cry:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How exactly does one shave his balls?

I trim them...But I can't imagine taking a razor or clippers to them.

Shave, clip, trip...whatever lol. I used to nair them haha...that was horrible. After that, shaving aint so bad, but Ive got some gillette clipper/trimmer thingies that Im using now. My balls are pretty tough lol.

• Members

Men with body hair = real men, sexy, secure

Men who shave = pedos, gay, drag queens/trannies, Sportsmen (body builders, swimmers, etc), pussies

Those are about all the reasons I can think of. Hell I do drag and I still don't shave everything. I go out of the way to use heavy foundation and keep most things below the neck covered to avoid total hair removal..I like having body hair. I can't understand a grown hairless man..that {censored} is just creepy unless you have some type of profession that calls for it.

• Members

Men with body hair = real men, sexy, secure

Men who shave = pedos, gay, drag queens/trannies, Sportsmen (body builders, swimmers, etc), pussies

Those are about all the reasons I can think of. Hell I do drag and I still don't shave everything. I go out of the way to use heavy foundation and keep most things below the neck covered to avoid total hair removal..I like having body hair. I can't understand a grown hairless man..that {censored} is just creepy unless you have some type of profession that calls for it.

agree 100%

being ashamed of body hair and shaving it off = buffalo bill type stuff.

• Members

I shave my balls and the little bushes around my nipples but the rest of my hair stays, and I'm a hairy dude. These steps are taken in common courtesy, I like a chicks mouth on my balls and nipples... I expect them to shave their snatch so it just seems fair to me.

All-over manscaping is just ridiculous.

Ball shaving was scary at first but I found it's easier if you do it in the shower, first thing in the morning. My sack is usually in constrictor mode at that time. Later in the day, there's a lot of stretching and stuff involved.

• Members

I shave my balls with a razor and my chest with an electric trimmer. Using a razor on the chest gives you prickly chest and that sucks for a number of reasons, so I get it really short but don't shave it to the skin. Most women (under the age of 40) prefer a bare chest, at least in my experience.

I don't think it's really about those who can't grow any..it's more about the people who grow it..and feel the need to be hairless

So how do you feel about people who grow a dick and feel the need to be dickless? No offense, but you dress like a woman to get your jollies. You're going to tell us what a real man is? Righto. :thu:

Archived