Do all dudes shave their chest/stomach now?

Elemenope

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i shave my face about once a month, sometimes 2 months so shaving the chest is really not in my list of things to do, i also associates it with metrosexual, douchebag style (unless pretty hairy) and tends to stay away from these people trend. its kind of girly.

douchebag-31.jpg?w=500&h=973

• Members

Speaking of guys getting rid of body hair, I've noticed that a lot of guys wax and sculpt their eyebrows these days. I find that to be a weird look.

Gay....just gay. I've only seen gay men and drag queens do it..a straight man with waxed brows is reason for concern..like surrusly. Unless you got a serious furschlong above your eyes and you need it trimmed and put into two brows, there's no goddamn reason for it

• Members

i shave my face about once a month, sometimes 2 months so shaving the chest is really not in my list of things to do, i also associates it with metrosexual, douchebag style (unless pretty hairy) and tends to stay away from these people trend. its kind of girly.

douchebag-31.jpg?w=500&h=973

What a douchebag

• Members

After that, shaving aint so bad, but Ive got some gillette clipper/trimmer thingies that Im using now.
My balls are pretty tough
lol.

I almost spit pizza all over my laptop when I read that

back on topic, I hear that shaving/trimming around your joint also adds about an extra inch to the length:idk:

....oh hell, it does!

• Members
If I was single/in shape probably.

I'm neither so a couple times a year I nair the chest and belly down cause wifey does like it smooth.

*Keeps fingers crossed that back hair stays away*

I don't consider what I have to be back hair, so much as butt hair, because that's where mine originates. :o

Puberty started at my gooch and started creeping north. That's my theory, at least, because I have hair everywhere BUT my face. Yeah, I can grow a mustache that would make a Mexican fifth grader jealous, but that's about it. :cry:

• Members

As a guy, you have to be way too into yourself to shave your chest.

Some women prefer a shaved man. To be honest I think it's younger chicks and morons. Most older women I know think a man with no body hair is stupid. Obviously everything has a limit. Also lots of women like a trimmed pubic area for BJ purposes which makes sense..but even those I spoke to who like that find no pubic hair at all to be weird...at least mostly

• Members

Gay....just gay. I've only seen gay men and drag queens do it..a straight man with waxed brows is reason for concern..like surrusly. Unless you got a serious furschlong above your eyes and you need it trimmed and put into two brows, there's no goddamn reason for it

oh - the pot calling the kettle black, huh??!?!?!?!!?!

• Members

so mother {censored}ing this

I find the gayer and more confident DrakarNoirTyrannasaur acts, the more I like him. Dude's a badass, and I agree with him 100%.

FWIW, one of my favorite bros from college was a 275 lb gay black guy. Dude had a helluva voice and a contagious laugh.
:thu:

• Members

oh - the pot calling the kettle black, huh??!?!?!?!!?!

:lol: I have 27 years in the business of being a filthy pervert..I can call em from a mile away. But seriously..some things are just gay and are rooted in that feminine "gay" thing..I don't understand why heterosexual men emulate it. Honestly, if you like the way you look then {censored} everyone else..but some things I just scratch my empty head at

Archived