Do all dudes shave their chest/stomach now?

Elemenope

• Members

I use the hair to hide my fat. It also wicks away sweat and aids in wrestling.

AKA doing the Sandusky.

To soon?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So how do you feel about people who grow a dick and feel the need to be dickless? No offense, but you dress like a woman to get your jollies. You're going to tell us what a real man is? Righto.
:thu:

Apparently I have to school a bitch..sit down junior and grab a pen and pencil.

Seeing as though you're asking about transgendered people..I really couldn't tell you since I'm not one. Being transgendered and being a drag queen are two completely different things. One actually wishes for their outside to match how they feel inside, one is a performance artist who does it as a hobby/job. Then you have transvestites, predominantly straight mind you..these people dress as women often for sexual gratification..yet again this has nothing to do with drag queens as all the work it takes to do drag really takes any sexiness it might have (which isn't a whole lot to begin with) out of the equation. Believing that drag queens are trying to be real women is kinda like saying the members of KISS really walk around in makeup and shoot fire and really believe they're the characters they play. Off the clock the {censored} comes off.

Now...since we're on the topic of what a "real man" is..that can be debated. I do think those who do drag understand the feminine experience a lot more, or as much as they can by emulating the traits of hyper-femininity. I completely respect women for what they're able to do with their bodies being a man who has to mimic all those things and seeing for myself how hard that is. I'd even argue it takes a real man to do drag..especially as most, you included I'm sure, would probably too embarassed/ashamed/filled with retarding machismo to actually risk being seen as anything but a "man".

Now when it comes to being dickless, I wouldn't know. I have one..a rather large one if you'd like to ask the men I've shared it with..balls to go with it, thus making me male. In normal clothes I'm a 6'1 250lb man..in drag I'm a 6'8 250lb beast and in either outfit I still have all the strength of a grown ass man and will not hesitate to kick a man's ass up and down any street of his choosing..I'd prefer to do it in drag since if I'm gonna put on a show it might as well be a full performance.

There..class is over. There'll be a test on Friday.

tumblr_m3bk9fv50W1qjmxl4.gif

• Members

I have no hair on my back and shoulders (thankfully!)

I cleanup my chest a lil bit during the summer months (once a month and im good) i do it during the 4-5 month period, i dont see the big deal, and to be honest i REALLY think it makes you look 10X better especially if your in good shape

Ooooo and i trim the downsouth area lil bit as well, if my women was a hairy i wouldnt like it, so i return the favor

:lol::idk:

• Members

Ya know, you really are a dick. No, really...

I shave my balls with a razor and my chest with an electric trimmer. Using a razor on the chest gives you prickly chest and that sucks for a number of reasons, so I get it really short but don't shave it to the skin. Most women (under the age of 40) prefer a bare chest, at least in my experience.

So how do you feel about people who grow a dick and feel the need to be dickless? No offense, but you dress like a woman to get your jollies. You're going to tell us what a real man is? Righto.
:thu:

• Members

I didn't give a {censored} until it became unreasonable long on my chest in my late twenties. I don't have the inclination for a lather and shave session or buy products like nair so every so often I'll take a lighter to it and set that {censored} ablaze. fast and painless

• Members

You forgot to blame Bush, bro.

Nah no way it was Bush, I was already balls deep into puberty by the time W got into office.

Sr may have had something to do with it, if so I owe him a debt of gratitude cuz wimminz definitely aren't complaining.

• Members

I don't grow chest hair and what little I have on my stomach is really a non-issue.

So no.

I do shave my pits, though. I get really irritated if the hair gets too long. So what, wanna fight about it?

• Members

Apparently I have to school a bitch..sit down junior and grab a pen and pencil.

Seeing as though you're asking about transgendered people..I really couldn't tell you since I'm not one. Being transgendered and being a drag queen are two completely different things. One actually wishes for their outside to match how they feel inside, one is a performance artist who does it as a hobby/job. Then you have transvestites, predominantly straight mind you..these people dress as women often for sexual gratification..yet again this has nothing to do with drag queens as all the work it takes to do drag really takes any sexiness it might have (which isn't a whole lot to begin with) out of the equation. Believing that drag queens are trying to be real women is kinda like saying the members of KISS really walk around in makeup and shoot fire and really believe they're the characters they play. Off the clock the {censored} comes off.

Now...since we're on the topic of what a "real man" is..that can be debated. I do think those who do drag understand the feminine experience a lot more, or as much as they can by emulating the traits of hyper-femininity. I completely respect women for what they're able to do with their bodies being a man who has to mimic all those things and seeing for myself how hard that is. I'd even argue it takes a real man to do drag..especially as most, you included I'm sure, would probably too embarassed/ashamed/filled with retarding machismo to actually risk being seen as anything but a "man".

Now when it comes to being dickless, I wouldn't know. I have one..a rather large one if you'd like to ask the men I've shared it with..balls to go with it, thus making me male. In normal clothes I'm a 6'1 250lb man..in drag I'm a 6'8 250lb beast and in either outfit I still have all the strength of a grown ass man and will not hesitate to kick a man's ass up and down any street of his choosing..I'd prefer to do it in drag since if I'm gonna put on a show it might as well be a full performance.

There..class is over. There'll be a test on Friday.

tumblr_m3bk9fv50W1qjmxl4.gif

Also this. Insecurities make me giggle.

Archived