Wannabe thug post his random drive by shooting to his facebook

murdock

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meanwhile, his mother, Carri Wynn, told KPTV-TV that she is is heartbroken over the video and how it makes her son look.

"My son is not a bad son," she said. "Ronnie is a good kid who went the wrong way."

Wynn's mother said he has had problems with drugs, got mixed up with the wrong people, but calls her every day from jail feeling "very remorseful" and "very stupid."

"He wishes he didn't make the choices he did, wishes he wasn't were he's at," she said. "Don't judge. People make bad mistakes. Thank god he didn't hurt anyone."

Ummm, if he's a good kid who went the wrong way, that would make him a bad kid. Nice logic mom. :facepalm:

• Members

I seriously just cannot wrap my brain around that level of stupid. I kept waiting for him to shoot either himself or the mongoloid HO he was trying to impress. Death cannot come quickly enough to both of them, hopefully, mercifully before they reproduce!

yep.

• Members

Oh shi....from the same page on Huffington under a slideshow entitled 'Bad Choices'....

slide_239642_1247247_free.jpg?1345052589

Andrew Toothman

He had a real sweet tooth. Cops say they found 22-year-old Andrew Toothman lying down inside Kentucky Food World IGA market on Feb. 2, completely covered in chocolate and peanut butter. He'd also allegedly written "Sorry" in NyQuil on the floor.

You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Archived