Wannabe thug post his random drive by shooting to his facebook

murdock

• Members

Why is it when I see this {censored} that I think to myself, "if we were living in cowboy days, they'd just hang the {censored}er?"

THIS!!!! it is time to stop {censored}in around with these slap on the wrist penalties! this {censored} is a total waste of life! he does not deserve to live on one more day dammit! what IF a child got hit by that stray bullet hmmm???:mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seriously just cannot wrap my brain around that level of stupid. I kept waiting for him to shoot either himself or the mongoloid HO he was trying to impress. Death cannot come quickly enough to both of them, hopefully, mercifully before they reproduce!

You're just jealous!

• Members

This.

And whats up with that whole "thug" mentality? I see nothing cool about it. Its just a bunch of angry {censored}ers with the mental maturity of a 12 year old.

Ever been in a fight with one? It's funny. The harder you hit 'em, the more they sound like a white boy. Even funnier when their pants wont stay up while you kick the sh*t out of 'em.

• Members

Ever been in a fight with one? It's funny.
The harder you hit 'em, the more they sound like a white boy
. Even funnier when their pants wont stay up while you kick the sh*t out of 'em.

I lol'd at that part. I could just imagine it going down like this "Yo C hol' my shiz, I'm fin'd to bus up on dis hate-a" "ow! ouch, owie, Chad, help I'm suffering injury"

• Members

I lol'd at that part. I could just imagine it going down like this "Yo C hol' my shiz, I'm fin'd to bus up on dis hate-a" "ow! ouch, owie, Chad, help I'm suffering injury"

Fun times. To be in my late teens / early 20's again ...

Too old for that sh*t now. 35 goin on 50 lol.

• Members

What a ******! I was hoping he would have pulled the trigger when he had the gun up to his head. And whats up with the "woof woof" ?

That's a toy gun which makes him an even bigger douche. Pretending to be a hardass is lame all on its own. Acting like a hardass while playing with a toy gun is even sadder.

• Members

Fun times. To be in my late teens / early 20's again ...

Too old for that sh*t now. 35 goin on 50 lol.

I've been pretty lucky. I've never had to fight anyone outside the ring - well, except for that one time my friend punched me in the eye in 5th grade because I wouldn't stop laughing at him for square dancing with Betty Yopp. It was totally worth it.

• Members

I've been pretty lucky. I've never had to fight anyone outside the ring - well, except for that one time my friend punched me in the eye in 5th grade because I wouldn't stop laughing at him for square dancing with Betty Yopp. It was totally worth it.

I was a hell raiser when I was younger. I wasnt a {censored} starter, but if someone pressed the right buttons, I was hooked up & ready for it. Got older & grew out of it I guess.

What gets me are the guys in their 30's -40's who still have the "Im a badass & wanna fight" mentality. I let ALOT of stuff go nowadays. I still have a temper, but anymore, it's not worth the BS (or waking up the next day & not being able to move lol).

Archived