My state just legalized the recreational use of marijuana

spawnofthesith

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Feds can only bust you in certain situations as far as I know. Like if you're transporting across state lines or some such shizz.

The laws are very favorable for the DEA. Basically they can bust you if you have over a very small amount for intent to distribute.

• Members

You don't actually believe that eh ?
:idea:
Go smoke a doobie in front of FBI or DEA or ICE or Customs and see what happens.

I actually didn't realize that the feds actually criminalized simple possession, so yeah, I was wrong. All the same, it's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Members

I recall seeing somewhere that Obama had at least promised to stop the DEA from busting legal medical marijuana dispensaries. I hope he makes good on that and reins the DEA in against these states, too.

He broke that promise, has been busting them like crazy.

• Members

I've been thinking about quitting the booze and start smoking pot again. I really think it would be healthier and I don't think I can live without some kind of a stress relieving substance
:(

I would imagine it would be way healthier especially if you used a vaporizor.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Science! View Post
yeah, what are the rules and stipulations?

my first thought is that.........It's a tarp!
Yup,

No one seemed to pay attention to the new THC DUI law also passed with this, now making driving under the influence (with an amount in your system that could remain for days after smoking), a crime.

http://www.newapproachwa.org/sites/n...%20-%20DUI.pdf

• Members

Legalizing marijuana, even though it's just state and not federal, is the funniest thing ever. So many are against tobacco smoking and millions have been put into stop smoking campaigns yet now they want to legalize marijuana.icon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jlb32

View Post

Legalizing marijuana, even though it's just state and not federal, is the funniest thing ever. So many are against tobacco smoking and millions have been put into stop smoking campaigns yet now they want to legalize marijuana.icon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

You have to do alot of stuff to tobacco like adding alot of chemicals that are the mainly harmful things in tobacco. Majiuana can be smoked right of the plant,so could tobacco but they process it now. Opium is the same thing. You have to do {censored} to it to make cocaine and crack.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by twisty571

View Post

You have to do alot of stuff to tobacco like adding alot of chemicals that are the mainly harmful things in tobacco. Majiuana can be smoked right of the plant,so could tobacco but they process it now. Opium is the same thing. You have to do {censored} to it to make cocaine and crack.

You have to do {censored} to opium to make it cocaine? You have to do {censored} to opium to make it morphine and heroin, bro...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jlb32

View Post

well tobacco actually kills. willie nelson and snoop are still alive and in good health (well, snoop lost his {censored}ing mind recently), and vaporizing is becoming the new norm.

Archived