Get ready to be angry : Female Greed

-Assy-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Something is fishy here. There is no US court that would take 100% of his wages for child support. There might be some sort of divorce settlement that is factoring in but I doubt it would be THAT much money.

I find it ironic too that he's a lawyer and he let his wife get so much custody of his kids. Ridiculous. If my wife and I ever split up it would be fifty {censored}ing fifty no matter what {censored} went down. And with 50/50 custody there's no child support to be paid.

Something smells funny.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SteveiJobzz View Post
Something is fishy here. There is no US court that would take 100% of his wages for child support. There might be some sort of divorce settlement that is factoring in but I doubt it would be THAT much money.

I find it ironic too that he's a lawyer and he let his wife get so much custody of his kids. Ridiculous. If my wife and I ever split up it would be fifty {censored}ing fifty no matter what {censored} went down. And with 50/50 custody there's no child support to be paid.

Something smells funny.
I think the issue came when he became late on one payment, he immediately lost his legal license (state law), and then had NO income, and THEN his child support became more than 100% of his income.

I have experience of similar things. Friend got laid off, couldn't make child support payments for a month, his ex relied on that as her sole income as he took home a lot of dough. He got a job making about 60% of what he was making, took him almost a YEAR to get the courts to lower his child support to match his new income, and he couldn't do {censored} about it. Threats from collections, ex, and legal action weekly because he was constantly late on payments as they made it impossible for him to live in this expensive area

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by -Assy- View Post
I think the issue came when he became late on one payment, he immediately lost his legal license (state law), and then had NO income, and THEN his child support became more than 100% of his income.

I have experience of similar things. Friend got laid off, couldn't make child support payments for a month, his ex relied on that as her sole income as he took home a lot of dough. He got a job making about 60% of what he was making, took him almost a YEAR to get the courts to lower his child support to match his new income, and he couldn't do {censored} about it. Threats from collections, ex, and legal action weekly because he was constantly late on payments as they made it impossible for him to live in this expensive area
I get that. Trust me I know plenty of friends on both sides. I just don't think it's a conspiracy. Most of the child support in my state is just taken automatically from paychecks, so it can never be "late." But this goes back to him being a lawyer. You would think if he was a half decent lawyer he would know the law and act accordingly. I'm not saying you or the video is wrong, and I've seen plenty of upstanding men get dragged by the balls by their ex's but something about THIS case just doesn't add up.

Either way, like I said, at 50/50 custody nobody NEEDS to pay child support and if he was a half decent lawyer, again, I don't think he would be in this sitch.

{censored} child support though.

• Members
I get that. Trust me I know plenty of friends on both sides. I just don't think it's a conspiracy. Most of the child support in my state is just taken automatically from paychecks, so it can never be "late." But this goes back to him being a lawyer. You would think if he was a half decent lawyer he would know the law and act accordingly. I'm not saying you or the video is wrong, and I've seen plenty of upstanding men get dragged by the balls by their ex's but something about THIS case just doesn't add up.

Either way, like I said, at 50/50 custody nobody NEEDS to pay child support and if he was a half decent lawyer, again, I don't think he would be in this sitch.

I know right. My kids aren't getting {censored}.

Oh you need a Thomas the Train playset?

Get a job kid.

• Members

This is not true at all. If the mother has a significantly lower income than the father, you bet your ass he will be paying child support regardless of the custody split.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by -Assy- View Post
I know right. My kids aren't getting {censored}.

Oh you need a Thomas the Train playset?

Get a job kid.
One of my wife's high school friends (whose daughter is HER goddaughter) used ALL of her child support on Taco Bell, weed, cigarettes, and alcohol (while she was still under 21, just took it out in cash and paid somebody to buy it) while her daughter was at my Mother in Law's house 6/7 days. She hasn't worked a day in her life in 6 years.

To be fair though, the girl's father was a tool too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball987

View Post

This is the correct answer. In Ohio anyway.

In Wisconsin, with 50/50, the court doesn't actively seek child support. A party may be able to initiate, but the legal fees are usually higher unless there is a large disparity in income (i.e. $10,000 to $50,000) But given those circumstances, the higher income person would usually win greater than 50/50 custody and the child support case would be a moot point.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SteveiJobzz

View Post

In Wisconsin, with 50/50, the court doesn't actively seek child support. A party may be able to initiate, but the legal fees are usually higher unless there is a large disparity in income (i.e. $10,000 to $50,000) But given those circumstances, the higher income person would usually win greater than 50/50 custody and the child support case would be a moot point.

Bull{censored}! I am dealing with this state right now,my Child Support I supposedly owed was 14 years old,even though I have dismissal papers from Wisconsin saying that they didn't want anything from me and I owed nothing. They say they can do whatever they feel and can bring it back up when they please. I was stuck in jail for 6 months while I waited to go to 3 court hearings. My kids are all graduated and out of the house,my son turns 21 next month and my daughter is 19. Neither live with her but she pressed for money and Wisconsin was much obliged to get it for her. I am on probation for this and every 3 months you are behind in Wisconsin is a FELONY. Not only does Wisconsin do what they please(stating this because I do have dismissal papers) that they say doesn't matter but the interest and fees to dispurse the money equal more than you actually owe! Since they basically say I can use the dismissal papers for toilet paper they back charged me 14 years of child support. Wanna guess how much that is? 83K & the interest is $81K and to top it off they charged me $15k to dispearse the money for a grand total of $179K or so! On top of that I have 6 felonys! I am a US Army War Veteran,I don't get in trouble,Wisconsin and the Ex know where I live and have always had access to me and my income if needed. I can never own a gun,I can't vote while on probation! In Pennsylvania where I live now when the children turn 18 all payments stop,any back child support is also not required to be paid. My probation officer could not believe what I was put through and tells me so everytime I see him.

• Members

I do get some sort of revenge,I am ordered to pay my $500 a month until I am off probation but after that I can send $20 a month with no penalties since it is all back child support,{censored} her! She stole $40,000 out of my personal account,not joint account before the divorce was final and gave it to her Dad & that is the reason Wisconsin said I didn't have to pay {censored} back then.

• Members

The system is rigged either way up here in Canada too. The guy is always {censored}ed. The woman does lose some settlement if she cheated, but that's your best of luck. Women with low income have the capability to ruin a man's entire life. A high percentage of women go bat{censored} when they smell blood, and their lawyers always enjoy stretching out the court fees - that the guy pays for. That system needs a huge reform. Things should be much more reasonable. Anger/greed drives women, money/greed drives lawyers. The only person with money for it all is the poor ass dude. Every guy I know who divorced filed for bankruptcy, except for one - she had the same income and had more investments than he did.

If the chick had low income before marriage, she should be allowed 50% of the stuff in the house, a cash settlement for a new start and child support if she gets more than 50% custody. That's it. Women aren't forced to stay home anymore, they chose to. They shouldn't collect pension and they shouldn't be allowed to continuously return for a bigger settlement. If the guy becomes considerably wealthier after the divorce, then ok there can be adjustments to child support. But if the guy gets a small raise or a few bonuses, then she shouldn't get to drag him back to court for more nickels. {censored} that {censored}.

If the chick wants MONEY after the divorce, then she can have a 50/50 custody and focus on work or a career. Not become a new welfare stay-at-home charity case. {censored}ing self-entitled gluttons.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by twisty571

View Post

Bull{censored}! I am dealing with this state right now,my Child Support I supposedly owed was 14 years old,even though I have dismissal papers from Wisconsin saying that they didn't want anything from me and I owed nothing. They say they can do whatever they feel and can bring it back up when they please. I was stuck in jail for 6 months while I waited to go to 3 court hearings. My kids are all graduated and out of the house,my son turns 21 next month and my daughter is 19. Neither live with her but she pressed for money and Wisconsin was much obliged to get it for her. I am on probation for this and every 3 months you are behind in Wisconsin is a FELONY. Not only does Wisconsin do what they please(stating this because I do have dismissal papers) that they say doesn't matter but the interest and fees to dispurse the money equal more than you actually owe! Since they basically say I can use the dismissal papers for toilet paper they back charged me 14 years of child support. Wanna guess how much that is? 83K & the interest is $81K and to top it off they charged me $15k to dispearse the money for a grand total of $179K or so! On top of that I have 6 felonys! I am a US Army War Veteran,I don't get in trouble,Wisconsin and the Ex know where I live and have always had access to me and my income if needed. I can never own a gun,I can't vote while on probation! In Pennsylvania where I live now when the children turn 18 all payments stop,any back child support is also not required to be paid. My probation officer could not believe what I was put through and tells me so everytime I see him.

Similar stories are rampant. Look at divorce settlement statistics. Guys get the SHAFT.

• Members

No BS, unfortunately. Feminazis have rigged the system against men. It is too dangerous to have an intimate relationship with a woman anymore. I didn't have kids but I got shafted during my divorce. With the current system, this country is now a cesspool of batsh!t insane women conspiring to legally extort your earned income.

• Members

I always thought that the maximum amount that could be taken out of your check period was 50% for any debts combined.

Even at that amount would be almost impossible to live on.

The above Video is similar to this scenario.

"A guys owes money to a Loan Shark, and is late on his payments, so they send some guys to bust his knee caps"

How is he gonna pay them back now, unable to work, and in the Hospital with 2 busted knees?

• Members

Something smells funny.

They used to take more than 55% in most states. They took 73% of my income for CS and Alimony from my first marriage of 2 years (separated after the first). My ex {censored}ed some other guy and got knocked up. I was the only one on the marriage license. They didn't do paternity tests for DNA in the mid 80's like they do so easily today. They made you wait 3-5 years. I paid $860 in Alimony plus $573 in CS. I made around 40k at the time as an engineer until that job was over. Then earned about 27k at the next job contracting. The avg of those years determined all support amounts. She contributed zero since she only had a HS diploma.

My ex remarried, never notified the courts. I paid over 35k in overages in total. At the termination hearing I asked to be reimbursed or given credit. The judge said "Be happy this termination is awarded to you"... I was like WTF... who is in contempt here? I paid over 25 months of alimony (860/mo) while she was remarried.

My ex took our daughter and moved around the country. CS was sent to a PO box. She left no paper trail (home schooled, no medical bills). I later found out my ex legally changed my daughter's name. I never could establish paternity and have not to this date. Friends and family say she kind of resembles me, but not much at all. For me, I never saw the point in {censored}ing up her life when I finally did get reacquainted. She was in her late teens by then.

To this day is still estranged. We never were given any bonding time, and living these distances wasn't much to help. I bought her computers, cel phone etc to skype, call, email etc. That novelty wore off. I update her monthly still, even though it's not responded and hasn't been for several years. They now are in a closed type circle with their religious comm which removes any outsiders they can't recruit. last I heard she was to be married. I heard they split up though.

I am a very forgiving person, but for what my ex took from me in regards to any relationship I could have had with my daughter.. I can never forgive!!! What she did was the most cold and heartless thing I had ever endured.

• Members

They used to take more than 55% in most states. They took 73% of my income for CS and Alimony from my first marriage of 2 years (separated after the first). My ex {censored}ed some other guy and got knocked up. I was the only one on the marriage license. They didn't do paternity tests for DNA in the mid 80's like they do so easily today. They made you wait 3-5 years. I paid $860 in Alimony plus $573 in CS. I made around 40k at the time as an engineer until that job was over. Then earned about 27k at the next job contracting. The avg of those years determined all support amounts. She contributed zero since she only had a HS diploma.

My ex remarried, never notified the courts. I paid over 35k in overages in total. At the termination hearing I asked to be reimbursed or given credit. The judge said "Be happy this termination is awarded to you"... I was like WTF... who is in contempt here? I paid over 25 months of alimony (860/mo) while she was remarried.

My ex took our daughter and moved around the country. CS was sent to a PO box. She left no paper trail (home schooled, no medical bills). I later found out my ex legally changed my daughter's name. I never could establish paternity and have not to this date. Friends and family say she kind of resembles me, but not much at all. For me, I never saw the point in {censored}ing up her life when I finally did get reacquainted. She was in her late teens by then.

To this day is still estranged. We never were given any bonding time, and living these distances wasn't much to help. I bought her computers, cel phone etc to skype, call, email etc. That novelty wore off. I update her monthly still, even though it's not responded and hasn't been for several years. They now are in a closed type circle with their religious comm which removes any outsiders they can't recruit. last I heard she was to be married. I heard they split up though.

I am a very forgiving person, but for what my ex took from me in regards to any relationship I could have had with my daughter.. I can never forgive!!! What she did was the most cold and heartless thing I had ever endured.

This is one of the most depressing anecdote representing a deplorable female I've ever heard. I'm sincerely sorry to hear of this and the life that was stricken from you.

• Members

You are a good man. I saw a similar thing happen within the family, well, the Dad did not reach out with support like you did. Father and daughter had no contact for 40 years because the daughter's family blocked it every they could while the daughter grew up. When the daughter was about 40 years old, the father reached out thru relatives and the daughter avoided him because she felt like it was too uncomfortable. I finally met the Dad and thought he was cool and genuine and I encouraged the daughter to just meet with him a few times to see how it felt. It worked out great. They grew closer over time and they eventually had a great relationship for about ten years before he passed. Reach out every so often with a card at Christmas and birthdays I'll bet you guys will eventually hook up. Don't blame yourself for what your wife did either. You know better dude.

Archived