Get ready to be angry : Female Greed

-Assy-

• Members

I do get some sort of revenge,I am ordered to pay my $500 a month until I am off probation but after that I can send $20 a month with no penalties since it is all back child support,{censored} her! She stole $40,000 out of my personal account,not joint account before the divorce was final and gave it to her Dad & that is the reason Wisconsin said I didn't have to pay {censored} back then.

I've had women steal from me, but if one ever was responsible for putting me and my family through something like what the guy in the video or what you went through, I'd be in prison for much more than child support. I will never trust a woman enough to have a child.

I do believe BOTH parents should be responsible for their share of child support and that garnishment should be applied if necessary (up to a very workable percentage), but I do not believe in jailing a failing payer. Having a child is a risk BOTH parents should be intelligent enough to know they are taking and that in today's world more often than not things don't work out for the best in a longterm situation.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

when I divorced my wife I kept 100% custody of my son, didn't have to pay her a dime in spousal support but didn't ask for child support either. Haven't seen her in 6 years now.

Can you say winner?

So now you need to change your mind...and go after her for BACK child support.

When she can't pay it, have her ass thrown in jail until she can.

:lol:

Staying away from crazy bitches, how does it work? Billiam gets it. :thu:

• Members

I have a friend that is going thru a similar situation minus jail time so far.

his wife works in the system and was able to get so much support out of him it was rediculous . he had a very good paying job and OT was abundant. as we all know many people are getting laid off and if they are still working they are doing 40hrs a week or less. well he was averaging 70-80 hrs a week the last couple years and was cut down to 40. when child support is sought what you pay is determined by your previous years gross pay. so his wife was able to soak him for $500 a week for 2 kids. problem with that is he was only making about 2500 a month before taxes. so he was getting a 40-50 dollar a week pay check until he was able to go back to court and have it adjusted. now that's some bull{censored}

• Members

You guys talking about "just don't have kids", that's cool... for a while. I'm getting older now, I've got things I could pass on to a son or daughter, and I feel that call a little.

But reading stuff like this really scares me, always has. Where I work, *LOTS* of guys have worked 30-40 years and can't retire, their pensions will go to their ex-wives, etc. They live in one-room apartments, can't see their children (or you know, even their GRAND-children), and usually drink and pill theselves to death.

It takes two to tangle, but still.

• Members

You guys talking about "just don't have kids", that's cool... for a while. I'm getting older now, I've got things I could pass on to a son or daughter, and I feel that call a little.

But reading stuff like this really scares me, always has. Where I work, *LOTS* of guys have worked 30-40 years and can't retire, their pensions will go to their ex-wives, etc. They live in one-room apartments, can't see their children (or you know, even their GRAND-children), and usually drink and pill theselves to death.

It takes two to tangle, but still.

Hell, I've gone past my 30's and have absolutely no desire to have any children or the trouble that can occur afterward. If I want to pass something on, I'll pass it on to whom I choose rather than some ex-wife who'd surely poison the children's minds against me, anyway. :D

• Members

My ex snapped and tried to ruin my life. In CA it's not as easy for women to do this. So I fought tooth and nail, went up against her attorney on my own, secured 50/50 custody, and since I didn't get a lawyer the judge didn't order me to pay her attorneys fees. She did rob me blind of all my possessions during a 3 week temporary restraining order period (where I also couldn't see my kids) which was dropped at the restraining order hearing when she didn't have anything legitimate. She cleaned out the account, and sold of a few pieces of gear. Luckily, in the melee of the impending restraining order (long story, she telegraphed it) I locked away my amps, guitars and pedals. The bitch would have sold that {censored} for sure.

It's all for good though. Now she's stuck having to work a full time job, which she was never capable of doing before, and is 8K in debt for her stupid ass attorneys fees. Meanwhile, I make more money than I did before and am happily engaged to the woman I was in love with the whole time. Cheers! :thu:

• Members

My ex snapped and tried to ruin my life. In CA it's not as easy for women to do this. So I fought tooth and nail, went up against her attorney on my own, secured 50/50 custody, and since I didn't get a lawyer the judge didn't order me to pay her attorneys fees. She did rob me blind of all my possessions during a 3 week temporary restraining order period (where I also couldn't see my kids) which was dropped at the restraining order hearing when she didn't have anything legitimate. She cleaned out the account, and sold of a few pieces of gear. Luckily, in the melee of the impending restraining order (long story, she telegraphed it) I locked away my amps, guitars and pedals. The bitch would have sold that {censored} for sure.

It's all for good though. Now she's stuck having to work a full time job, which she was never capable of doing before, and is 8K in debt for her stupid ass attorneys fees. Meanwhile, I make more money than I did before and
am happily engaged to the woman I was in love with the whole time.
Cheers!
:thu:

Haha, you sly devil!

• Members

They used to take more than 55% in most states. They took 73% of my income for CS and Alimony from my first marriage of 2 years (separated after the first). My ex {censored}ed some other guy and got knocked up. I was the only one on the marriage license. They didn't do paternity tests for DNA in the mid 80's like they do so easily today. They made you wait 3-5 years. I paid $860 in Alimony plus $573 in CS. I made around 40k at the time as an engineer until that job was over. Then earned about 27k at the next job contracting. The avg of those years determined all support amounts. She contributed zero since she only had a HS diploma.

My ex remarried, never notified the courts. I paid over 35k in overages in total. At the termination hearing I asked to be reimbursed or given credit. The judge said "Be happy this termination is awarded to you"... I was like WTF... who is in contempt here? I paid over 25 months of alimony (860/mo) while she was remarried.

My ex took our daughter and moved around the country. CS was sent to a PO box. She left no paper trail (home schooled, no medical bills). I later found out my ex legally changed my daughter's name. I never could establish paternity and have not to this date. Friends and family say she kind of resembles me, but not much at all. For me, I never saw the point in {censored}ing up her life when I finally did get reacquainted. She was in her late teens by then.

To this day is still estranged. We never were given any bonding time, and living these distances wasn't much to help. I bought her computers, cel phone etc to skype, call, email etc. That novelty wore off. I update her monthly still, even though it's not responded and hasn't been for several years. They now are in a closed type circle with their religious comm which removes any outsiders they can't recruit. last I heard she was to be married. I heard they split up though.

I am a very forgiving person, but for what my ex took from me in regards to any relationship I could have had with my daughter.. I can never forgive!!! What she did was the most cold and heartless thing I had ever endured.

This is heartbreaking.

• Members

I'm glad I dont have children.

There's a vehicle I se in town that advertises some sort of legal group for men in that situation, and advocating men's / fathers rights. I cant remember for the life of me, what it's called though.

It's sad how the system is rigged. Man over 18 who works for a living & stays out of trouble....forever f*cked.

• Members

I'm glad I dont have children.

There's a vehicle I se in town that advertises some sort of legal group for men in that situation, and advocating men's / fathers rights. I cant remember for the life of me, what it's called though.

It's sad how the system is rigged. Man over 18 who works for a living & stays out of trouble....forever f*cked.

Honestly, in CA it's changing in a big way. Look at my story and Billy's. The particular courthouse where my case was heard has a reputation for being extremely fair and highly advocating father's rights. I was lucky to {censored} a crazy bitch in CA, so dudes on this forum... if you can hear me.... come {censored} crazy bitches in CA. Worst case scenario isn't all that bad :lol:

• Members

I am going to Court tomorrow. I owe 22.00 and some change to the State of Michigan for the birth of my son. Yup! It is not for child support. It is because I had a child out of wedlock and was uninsured at the time of my son's birth, so I have been paying the medical bills back monthly ever since. I got behind---according to them by $22.00 and some change---and am now ordered to appear in Court in the morning????

The system is {censored}ed. I have a close personal friend who was in the Army and sent to Iraq in early 2000's. While serving in combat his wife left with the kids and he has been fighting ever since for fairness and justice. She just up and left him and when he returned to the States he could not see his kids and she concocted stories about him.

It's appalling what some women (or men) are capable of doing---and then using the judicial system to back it all up.

Archived