You can punch any living person in the face...Who would it be?

Elemenope

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
China, duh.
:cop:

I think it was North Korea. Which makes no {censored}ing sense. They can't even feed or provide electricity to their population without making them serve hard labor. They can't fire a missile to Japan without having it fart out and crash into the ocean. But they're plausibly going to invade and conquer the United States. Way to logic, Hollywood.

• Members

I think it was North Korea. Which makes no {censored}ing sense. They can't even feed or provide electricity to their population without making them serve hard labor. They can't fire a missile to Japan without having it fart out and crash into the ocean. But they're plausibly going to invade and conquer the United States. Way to logic, Hollywood.

Holy crap, it is North Korea. :freak:

• Members

my wife! i used to say she was so good i had to marry her twice. she is my first and fourth wife. last August she came back from Texas and told me she had an affair while she was there for a week with her first boyfriend! he picked her up from the airport and everything! she had kept in touch with him over the years and about 6-7 months ago he changed the conversation from friends to more than friends. i cant believe she did this after 30 years of marraige! what a peice of {censored}! needless to say, we are getting a divorce and im getting my 10 year old twins and the apartment. she's gonna move out into a room. good ridance bitch! what a piece of {censored}

Archived