You can punch any living person in the face...Who would it be?

Elemenope

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if we narrowed it to pro fighters mine would be Tito Ortiz
:mad:

I don't really have anything against Tyson or Lidell. I just want a good line to pick up chicks. It's not like a punch from me would do anything to either one of dem bastards. They'd probably laugh at me and make me feel pathetic.

• Members

I don't really have anything against Tyson or Lidell. I just want a good line to pick up chicks. It's not like a punch from me would do anything to either one of dem bastards. They'd probably laugh at me and make me feel pathetic.

plus their face would probably destroy your hand.....

• Members

See I don't really have enough hate for people to punch them in the face over not liking them. Most people that I don't like are just that way because it makes them money. I can't really hate a person for doing what makes them rich.

Jerry Sandusky is a really good one. I think just about anyone would like a shot at him.

I've always wanted to punch a pro fighter...Like Mike Tyson would be good....Mostly just someone really big. Maybe Brock Lesnar? I've always had this notion that if you hit someone just the right way that no matter who it is you will knock them out/down. I'd like to prove that theory.

• Members

See I don't really have enough hate for people to punch them in the face over not liking them. Most people that I don't like are just that way because it makes them money.
I can't really hate a person for doing what makes them rich.

Jerry Sandusky is a really good one. I think just about anyone would like a shot at him.

I've always wanted to punch a pro fighter...Like Mike Tyson would be good....Mostly just someone really big. Maybe Brock Lesnar? I've always had this notion that if you hit someone just the right way that no matter who it is you will knock them out/down. I'd like to prove that theory.

I certainly can, depending on exactly what they're doing ~ and whom they're harming ~ to make themselves rich. Just sayin'.

• Members

John Mayer, Michael Moore, Joe {censored}in Biden,

OOOH, these are damn good choices!!!! Biden is a useless goober as bad as Palin IMHO but I dont have the avarice for him like I do the first 2 that you mentioned. Mayer and moore would look very bad when I was done..

• Members

I certainly can, depending on exactly what they're doing ~ and whom they're harming ~ to make themselves rich. Just sayin'.

Yeh I see what you mean. I am talking more about like celebs like Bono or Nikki Manaj (sp?). Sure I might hate the music or their style...But not enough to want to punch them.

• Members
Yeh I see what you mean. I am talking more about like celebs like Bono or Nikki Manaj (sp?). Sure I might hate the music or their style...But not enough to want to punch them.

Oh, def. agree on that point, mang. I doubt I'd even punch Ted Nugent in his Republican arsehole. :lol:

• Members
Oh, def. agree on that point, mang. I doubt I'd even punch Ted Nugent in his Republican arsehole.
:lol:

I would. Not because he's a Republican, but because he's a narcissistic, egomanical cock.

I'd have to have guarantees that he wouldn't go all Most Dangerous Game on me, though...

• Members

? I wouldn't hate to see that treatment carried out on some of those types of {censored}ers. The mental torture played out could only be hightened by having it achieved via one of the people they wish they could victimize.

My wife checked that out from the Library awhile back. WOW. Some stuff in that movie that'll make you cringe.

I'm suprised they havent made a cleaned up version for The Lifetime Network. Man-haters oughtta love that one lol.

• Members
I would. Not because he's a Republican, but because he's a narcissistic, egomanical cock.

I'd have to have guarantees that he wouldn't go all Most Dangerous Game on me, though...

LOL, I love the Nuge, always have but even then, I can do without his rants and I actually like some of what he says to a degree but still, hes a prime example of "Shut up and play your guitar, I dont give a crap about anything else"

• Members
LOL, I love the Nuge, always have but even then, I can do without his rants and I actually like some of what he says to a degree but still, hes a prime example of "Shut up and play your guitar, I dont give a crap about anything else"

Yawp. Thanks to him, I can kinda understand how more right-leaning folks might feel about Bono. :o:lol:

• Members

And that's exactly why. I don't want to hear his rants about anything...not many do...and people pay their money to watch and listen to him play music, not wax retarded about his opinions that he's trying to force onto people. But he thinks he's important enough to pull it off, so that's why he does. I {censored}ing hate narcissists and egomaniacs.

Come on, Ted...shut the {censored} up and play Stranglehold.

• Members

Current or younger? I don't think there's a single living man that doesn't want a time machine so they can go back to some point in their own past and beat the {censored} out of themselves for being stupid.

Oh yeah, there's been a moment or three or four that I'd LOOOOOOOOOOVE to go back, look at myself and say, "what the {censored} is wrong with you? are you insane?" then smack myself across the face.

• Members

Current or younger? I don't think there's a single living man that doesn't want a time machine so they can go back to some point in their own past and beat the {censored} out of themselves for being stupid.

Younger, but younger me would probably stomp current me's ass lol.

Archived