You can punch any living person in the face...Who would it be?

Elemenope

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by madryan

View Post

I'm gonna go with Chris Brown. I'd go ahead and let him fight back tho because I'm pretty sure I could beat the living {censored} out of him.

wait, this was my backup.

ok we are bros again nao love.gif

speaking of CB, did you see his Twitter meltdown this past weekend? Jenny Johnson is from Houston and is total lulz and she got him to say he was going to {censored} on her face and chest and stuff and his mgmt had to close down the acct for a while... icon_lol.gif was hilarious

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

I don't advocate violence against women.

That's why I don't have a problem endorsing this suggestion.

redface.gif

{censored}ing icon_lol.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

speaking of CB, did you see his Twitter meltdown this past weekend? Jenny Johnson is from Houston and is total lulz and she got him to say he was going to {censored} on her face and chest and stuff and his mgmt had to close down the acct for a while... icon_lol.gif was hilarious

I saw that too. What a whiny {censored}. That's why he's Brolando's pick to check into the Smackdown Hotel.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

{censored}ing icon_lol.gif

I saw that too. What a whiny {censored}. That's why he's Brolando's pick to check into the Smackdown Hotel.

yeah that dude is just a human turd. i remember once when JJ was asking about Rhianna CB goes "aks her if she mad about it??" it's like really, man? publicly beating your chest about your girl "not caring" if you beat the {censored} outta her isn't something you even want to approach. hope dat foo' gets got mad.gif

• Members

View Post

yeah that dude is just a human turd. i remember once when JJ was asking about Rhianna CB goes "aks her if she mad about it??" it's like really, man? publicly beating your chest about your girl "not caring" if you beat the {censored} outta her isn't something you even want to approach. hope dat foo' gets got mad.gif

I can't believe Rihanna still took this fool back. If she gets beat up again, CB will be shot for sure, no arguing that.

• Members

View Post

I missed it but that dude is such a tool. I've got a special hate for guys who beat women.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madryan

View Post

I missed it but that dude is such a tool. I've got a special hate for guys who beat women.

yeah jenny was trolling him big time about that and he in his infantile mind couldn't keep up. GQ even interviewed her online about it. icon_lol.gif was threatening her and the like. it got nuts.

Archived