You can punch any living person in the face...Who would it be?

Elemenope

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Seriously, Lindsay Lohan's father. Cause that bitch gots all the daddy issues without ANY of the ambition to go pronz style with it while she was still attractive. He {censored}ed up in EVERY possible way, even {censored}ed up {censored}ing up.

I'd still sniff it

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

^^*Just admitted to being a judgemental cunt. facepalm.gif

I have very few TV indulgences. Jersey Shore is the trainwreck I can't seem to walk away from.

you missed out back when the BroClub was active and we had annual/seasonal JS threads, brah cry.gif

i watched a few of SE06 and kinda quit. everyone's sober and not getting it in = fkn lame

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

you missed out back when the BroClub was active and we had annual/seasonal JS threads, brah cry.gif

i watched a few of SE06 and kinda quit. everyone's sober and not getting it in = fkn lame

Yeah, it did become lame. I even wanted to see last week's episode where Angelina came back, but yeah.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

Yeah, it did become lame. I even wanted to see last week's episode where Angelina came back, but yeah.

i got to where Deena got arrested and quit after that. :-/ been keeping up with new Teen Mom 2 episodes instead.......... redface.gifcop.gif

Archived