The gdwill2u thread

Slaymoar

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by isvoid View Post
Hi Robert. Hoping you and your family had an especially wonderful and meaningful Christmas, have great New Year's celebrations and continue to defy the doctors -- indefinitely. You're an inspiration to all of us. Bro hugs, Michael.
This^^^^

As always, succinct and on point Izzy.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All --

Bob asked me to let you all know (on Harmony Central) when he passed. All the support and well wishes meant so much to him. Thank you and the others for your outpouring, it lifted him on some tough days. Best, The Tucker Family (506jenifer@gmail.com)

• Members

All --

Bob asked me to let you all know (on Harmony Central) when he passed. All the support and well wishes meant so much to him. Thank you and the others for your outpouring, it lifted him on some tough days. Best, The Tucker Family (506jenifer@gmail.com)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u View Post
All --

I am so sorry to hear the news and for your loss, though I'm glad he seemed probably as prepared as anyone could be mentally and spiritually. Bob will be greatly missed. I wish the very best for you and your family this coming year. Thanks for posting here in the midst of your loss.

• Members
All --

I am so sorry to hear the news and for your loss, though I'm glad he seemed probably as prepared as anyone could be mentally and spiritually. Bob will be greatly missed. I wish the very best for you and your family this coming year. Thanks for posting here in the midst of your loss.

• Members
All --

All my best to you and the family Jen.

RIP Bob. A good soul gone too soon.

• Members
All --

All my best to you and the family Jen.

RIP Bob. A good soul gone too soon.

Archived