Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Mesa4x12er2

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

I'm with you. Lets outlaw the WBC, and install breathalyzers as standard equipment in all new cars and retrofitted to all cars.

Don't forget all violent video games, movies music or lyrics that have violent connotations, because obviously those are the cause of violence.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

I'm with you. Lets outlaw the WBC, and install breathalyzers as standard equipment in all new cars and retrofitted to all cars.

Don't forget all violent video games, movies music or lyrics that have violent connotations, because obviously those are the cause of violence.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

icon_lol.gif Please bitch. You're bringing me a cartoon? While I totally disagree with what they said I saw nowhere where they trampled on anything. I saw them just try to point to it as a cause. Propaganda is a product of the 1st amendment. Are you going to tell me that propaganda does not influence people? So while I support the right to it I can still see its effect. Making more sense now buddy?

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif Please bitch. You're bringing me a cartoon? While I totally disagree with what they said I saw nowhere where they trampled on anything. I saw them just try to point to it as a cause. Propaganda is a product of the 1st amendment. Are you going to tell me that propaganda does not influence people? So while I support the right to it I can still see its effect. Making more sense now buddy?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

I've decided to come to a compromise. I want to see the 1st and 4th amendments limited equally with the 2nd. That means you hippie ass potheads better hide your {censored} because in the name of safety your little red-eyed skeevy face should be enough probable cause to go search your house and a cavity search for good measure. Also in the name of safety we need to limit what you say because getting people riled up only leads to massacres. So... deal?

The 4th has largely been torn to shreds already. Years ago. The exceptions to the warrant requirement pretty much swallow the rule. And when you see how it plays out IRL, it's even worse than reading about it.

No comment on guns. Ya'll carry on.

• Members

View Post

I've decided to come to a compromise. I want to see the 1st and 4th amendments limited equally with the 2nd. That means you hippie ass potheads better hide your {censored} because in the name of safety your little red-eyed skeevy face should be enough probable cause to go search your house and a cavity search for good measure. Also in the name of safety we need to limit what you say because getting people riled up only leads to massacres. So... deal?

The 4th has largely been torn to shreds already. Years ago. The exceptions to the warrant requirement pretty much swallow the rule. And when you see how it plays out IRL, it's even worse than reading about it.

No comment on guns. Ya'll carry on.

• Members

View Post

Ha... Yup, I'm a bitch who doesn't walk around in constant fear of everything. You're obviously a well balanced person, and I wish you well. I hope this whole gun thing works out for you...

• Members

View Post

Ha... Yup, I'm a bitch who doesn't walk around in constant fear of everything. You're obviously a well balanced person, and I wish you well. I hope this whole gun thing works out for you...

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif Yeah right. That's why your {censored} ass wants to disarm everyone. I could still kick your ass. My dad could also beat up your dad. Then we'd probably take a dump on your faces so you wouldn't forget.

I don't need no steenkeen gerns.

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif Yeah right. That's why your {censored} ass wants to disarm everyone. I could still kick your ass. My dad could also beat up your dad. Then we'd probably take a dump on your faces so you wouldn't forget.

• Members

View Post

Agreed. I want everyone to be safe and I feel this really is a good place to start.

Sadly I am actually completely in favor of banning the WBC and installing breathalyzers. All this gun debate truly did remind me of how many innocents die every year at the hands of morons that like to party. I love partying but not when driving.

• Members

View Post

Agreed. I want everyone to be safe and I feel this really is a good place to start.

Sadly I am actually completely in favor of banning the WBC and installing breathalyzers. All this gun debate truly did remind me of how many innocents die every year at the hands of morons that like to party. I love partying but not when driving.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn

View Post

About uhhh, 3 of my guns will be reported stolen overnight in 2013 if this is the case.

I'll steal yours if you can steal mine. Or maybe we could get in a car and punch each other a few times and then say we were mugged by canadians...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn

View Post

About uhhh, 3 of my guns will be reported stolen overnight in 2013 if this is the case.

I'll steal yours if you can steal mine. Or maybe we could get in a car and punch each other a few times and then say we were mugged by canadians...

• Members

View Post

That's it, you've made me nervous for my safety. Time to get a bazooka.

• Members

View Post

That's it, you've made me nervous for my safety. Time to get a bazooka.

Archived