Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Mesa4x12er2

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong. idea.gif

I edited the post. smile.gif So yeah, not exactly. idea.gif

• Members

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I edited the post. smile.gif So yeah, not exactly. idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.

So use a shotgun with buckshot. Protecting yourself with semiautos and hunting rifles is not smart or necessary.

Besides, I'm done thinking. I'm joining the NRA on their level and using whatever tools I have necessary to prove my now diluted point to get only my agenda across.

• Members

View Post

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.

So use a shotgun with buckshot. Protecting yourself with semiautos and hunting rifles is not smart or necessary.

Besides, I'm done thinking. I'm joining the NRA on their level and using whatever tools I have necessary to prove my now diluted point to get only my agenda across.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dales&Spragues

View Post

I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.

if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death snacks.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dales&Spragues

View Post

I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.

if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death snacks.gif

• Members

View Post

You know what he meant. You also know they are rare, heavily restricted and expensive as {censored}. They aren't everywhere like everything else.

But to answer you, the reason you don't see them issuing those type of rifles (to everyone) is because they are heavy. Their ammo is also heavy and larger. As such they would fatigue soldiers and not allow them to carry as much ammo. On top of this people in confrontation tend to spray and pray a lot. A lighter weapon with more ammo is preferable in those types of situations. That's the only reason though. It's not because the m16/m4 is more powerful at all. I just allows them to carry more.

• Members

View Post

You know what he meant. You also know they are rare, heavily restricted and expensive as {censored}. They aren't everywhere like everything else.

But to answer you, the reason you don't see them issuing those type of rifles (to everyone) is because they are heavy. Their ammo is also heavy and larger. As such they would fatigue soldiers and not allow them to carry as much ammo. On top of this people in confrontation tend to spray and pray a lot. A lighter weapon with more ammo is preferable in those types of situations. That's the only reason though. It's not because the m16/m4 is more powerful at all. I just allows them to carry more.

• Members

View Post

We want to make it as inconvenient as possible for mass killers. This is our justification.

• Members

View Post

We want to make it as inconvenient as possible for mass killers. This is our justification.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

icon_lol.gif As ridiculous as the NRA is it seems these days the average citizen is an even bigger dumbass if only just because they know 0 about the issue they are bitching about. PS I'm conflicted. I love.gif you but I also kind of want to slap you so I don't know what to do. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif As ridiculous as the NRA is it seems these days the average citizen is an even bigger dumbass if only just because they know 0 about the issue they are bitching about. PS I'm conflicted. I love.gif you but I also kind of want to slap you so I don't know what to do. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

LOL!!! You post BS, you get called out THEN you edit your post and say "I wasn't wrong". You have to be trolling in which case I have to admit, you really had me going.

I wasn't wrong though, was I? snacks.gif

Saying the average joe can go out during lunch and nab up a handful of fully auto AR's is r3tarded at best, which is why I knew you were trolling, and I responded appropriately! idea.gif

• Members

View Post

LOL!!! You post BS, you get called out THEN you edit your post and say "I wasn't wrong". You have to be trolling in which case I have to admit, you really had me going.

I wasn't wrong though, was I? snacks.gif

Saying the average joe can go out during lunch and nab up a handful of fully auto AR's is r3tarded at best, which is why I knew you were trolling, and I responded appropriately! idea.gif

• Members

View Post

So tell me how any of those things stop a mass killer? Legally I will own these weapons. I will just be taxed for them. Or I could just say {censored} that and never report them. Or I could just go get juan from the boader to get me whatever etc etc etc etc. They aren't going anywhere. And honestly if somehow we could just zap all guns out of existence I think you'd see a lot more bombings like you see in other parts of the world when technology is inconvenient. As bad as a mass shooting can be, I don't even want to see the new norm be bombs. I mean {censored}.

• Members

View Post

So tell me how any of those things stop a mass killer? Legally I will own these weapons. I will just be taxed for them. Or I could just say {censored} that and never report them. Or I could just go get juan from the boader to get me whatever etc etc etc etc. They aren't going anywhere. And honestly if somehow we could just zap all guns out of existence I think you'd see a lot more bombings like you see in other parts of the world when technology is inconvenient. As bad as a mass shooting can be, I don't even want to see the new norm be bombs. I mean {censored}.

• Members

View Post

If both sides want to hide behind ridiculous justifications then I will join the lesser of the two evils from my perspective. Being a rational person got me insults and hatred, so I may as well fall back on what I'm really good at. This is a fight I can win every time. More importantly, in the wake of the most recent tragedies the people making law will also win because their opposition, the ones who claim to speak for you as a gun owner, are unwilling to compromise in the least. Look at Larry. He wants a self policing society where everyone has guns. When presented with questions his only reaction was hatred and insults. When presented with what I believed were valid areas to improve gun control he responded with extreme paranoia. An all or nothing response, if you will.

If its all or nothing and we respond only with insults and hatred then I will win. Every. Time.

Some ridiculous law is about to be passed. No amount of arguing is going to stop it. People like Larry are about to become the criminals they claim to stand against and we will all find out their vigilante behaviors are only limited to their version of the law. Enjoy being a law breaking citizen, Larry. Maybe the police will shoot you when they are trying to do their job and arrest you for illegal guns. I'll be the one clueing them in to raving lunatics. I hope they offer a cash reward to really entice others to turn their friends and neighbors in.

Archived