Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Mesa4x12er2

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hotcakes

View Post

I'm not "anti-gun" though I love taking the piss out of gun loons. This is one that cracks me up...you don't drink my Kool-Aid, so you've never shot a gun.

I grew up with guns everywhere. My father was a complete gun nut. I shot everyday. I helped repair and modify guns. I hunted.

And I still think gun nuts are {censored}ing idiots.

All of your justifications are action movie masturbatory fantasies, and you don't give a {censored} about human life. You've elevated a {censored}ing metal device to the status of a god and frankly, I think most of you are terrified of your own shadows and severely lacking in sexual prowess.

Pissed off about the reactionary solutions? Try coming up with some of your own that actually treat the sickness. When I see the NRA come out and say that we need universal health care, we need to do something about all of the inequality in this country, we need to go after the culture of violence, and we need to end the war on drugs then I might take them seriously. They represent gun companies, not gun owners. It's all about the dollar to them and you toolboxes lap it up.

Also, {censored} like this sends gun sales through the roof. Everytime. They're not so dumb as to not realize this. They don't care if you're armed. They want you divided and afraid of each other. Which is one of the causes of gun violence to begin with.

The simple and obvious fact that you rope every gun "owner" as a gun "nut" explains a lot about you- especially the jabs at the "terrified of shadows" and "lacking in sexual skills" icon_lol.gif I mean, really? That's truly what you think? Extremely rational and thought out. thumb.gif It's almost as good as if you own any sort of nice sports car- your dick automatically shrinks? Or they just make more $$ than you could ever hope to? The two don't even remotely add up but if that's the argument you wanna go with, that's cool? idn_smilie.gif I guess you could just ask Mom how well Dad got it in, and if he was so terrible in bed, how exactly did you come about? freak.gif

FWIW I'm not nor ever have been a member of the NRA so not really sure where you're coming from there, but I applaud your efforts. smile.gif They are to me sellouts and don't represent I feel a lot of the core reasons people enjoy and like firearms and want to keep them, so you'll find no argument here. I don't give 'em my $$ so yeah.

I do value human life just fine, which is why I've never used a firearm, legally or otherwise, to murder or kill someone or even injur them. So, yeah. Not sure where that's coming from but I hope it makes you feel better? idn_smilie.gif

WTF does "universal healthcare", "unequality" or any of that other nonsense have to do with legal and right gun ownership? Nobody knows, and obviously neither do you or else you'd have made a legitimate argument or some sort of even tiny correlation between them. However I'm all for ending the "war on drugs" and have said that for quite some time. Coming from someone who opposes that sort of deal advocating an equally r3tarded "war on guns" is confusing at best. snacks.gif

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

I'm not "anti-gun" though I love taking the piss out of gun loons. This is one that cracks me up...you don't drink my Kool-Aid, so you've never shot a gun.

I grew up with guns everywhere. My father was a complete gun nut. I shot everyday. I helped repair and modify guns. I hunted.

And I still think gun nuts are {censored}ing idiots.

All of your justifications are action movie masturbatory fantasies, and you don't give a {censored} about human life. You've elevated a {censored}ing metal device to the status of a god and frankly, I think most of you are terrified of your own shadows and severely lacking in sexual prowess.

Pissed off about the reactionary solutions? Try coming up with some of your own that actually treat the sickness. When I see the NRA come out and say that we need universal health care, we need to do something about all of the inequality in this country, we need to go after the culture of violence, and we need to end the war on drugs then I might take them seriously. They represent gun companies, not gun owners. It's all about the dollar to them and you toolboxes lap it up.

Also, {censored} like this sends gun sales through the roof. Everytime. They're not so dumb as to not realize this. They don't care if you're armed. They want you divided and afraid of each other. Which is one of the causes of gun violence to begin with.

The simple and obvious fact that you rope every gun "owner" as a gun "nut" explains a lot about you- especially the jabs at the "terrified of shadows" and "lacking in sexual skills" icon_lol.gif I mean, really? That's truly what you think? Extremely rational and thought out. thumb.gif It's almost as good as if you own any sort of nice sports car- your dick automatically shrinks? Or they just make more $$ than you could ever hope to? The two don't even remotely add up but if that's the argument you wanna go with, that's cool? idn_smilie.gif I guess you could just ask Mom how well Dad got it in, and if he was so terrible in bed, how exactly did you come about? freak.gif

FWIW I'm not nor ever have been a member of the NRA so not really sure where you're coming from there, but I applaud your efforts. smile.gif They are to me sellouts and don't represent I feel a lot of the core reasons people enjoy and like firearms and want to keep them, so you'll find no argument here. I don't give 'em my $$ so yeah.

I do value human life just fine, which is why I've never used a firearm, legally or otherwise, to murder or kill someone or even injur them. So, yeah. Not sure where that's coming from but I hope it makes you feel better? idn_smilie.gif

WTF does "universal healthcare", "unequality" or any of that other nonsense have to do with legal and right gun ownership? Nobody knows, and obviously neither do you or else you'd have made a legitimate argument or some sort of even tiny correlation between them. However I'm all for ending the "war on drugs" and have said that for quite some time. Coming from someone who opposes that sort of deal advocating an equally r3tarded "war on guns" is confusing at best. snacks.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Why do the majority of mass killings involve guns on the proposed ban list? Are you really this dumb or are you fighting with a hidden agenda?

I pointed it out in my last paragraph that I guess you failed to read. I am saying that it doesnt matter if they ban assault weapons or not, people will still have the means to carry out mass killings if they are hell bent on doing so. I have no agenda. Like I said, I mainly bow hunt and the rifle that I do hunt with is a single shot. I have never owned an AR type weapon and probably never will.

• Members

View Post

Why do the majority of mass killings involve guns on the proposed ban list? Are you really this dumb or are you fighting with a hidden agenda?

I pointed it out in my last paragraph that I guess you failed to read. I am saying that it doesnt matter if they ban assault weapons or not, people will still have the means to carry out mass killings if they are hell bent on doing so. I have no agenda. Like I said, I mainly bow hunt and the rifle that I do hunt with is a single shot. I have never owned an AR type weapon and probably never will.

• Members

I have decided arguing is pointless. My point of view is tighter gun control is pointless because it will only effect law abiding citizens. The crazies dead set on killing as many people as possible are going to kill no matter how inconvenient it may be to get their weapons whether it's guns, explosives, or some combination of the two. People are going to die and no emotional legislation or debate is going to change that. I'm getting out while the getting is good. My ARs are for sale and any other gun I own because, ultimately, I don't need them. I will continue to live within the law if it helps the emotional, irrational people around me sleep better but it changes nothing for those who died and will continue to die at the hands of mass murderers.

• Members

I have decided arguing is pointless. My point of view is tighter gun control is pointless because it will only effect law abiding citizens. The crazies dead set on killing as many people as possible are going to kill no matter how inconvenient it may be to get their weapons whether it's guns, explosives, or some combination of the two. People are going to die and no emotional legislation or debate is going to change that. I'm getting out while the getting is good. My ARs are for sale and any other gun I own because, ultimately, I don't need them. I will continue to live within the law if it helps the emotional, irrational people around me sleep better but it changes nothing for those who died and will continue to die at the hands of mass murderers.

• Members

View Post

It becomes fairly obvious who doesn't know a thing about guns when they refer to semi-auto guns as fully auto, or when they refer to them as "high powered." Or when they seem to think a hunting rifle is some weenie {censored} next to a 5.56. BTW there is a middle ground between not giving a {censored} and being a crazy gun nut. My biggest motivator right now isn't even the guns themselves. It's the stripping of my rights as a solution when this "solution" will not work. Not only do I think it will not work but I think it will end up causing harm to more people.

BTW I also feel the NRA is obnoxious but no one asked me what I thought about douchebag going up there to make a {censored} speech. If they had asked me I would've been all like.. No. icon_lol.gif It would have been just like that.

• Members

View Post

It becomes fairly obvious who doesn't know a thing about guns when they refer to semi-auto guns as fully auto, or when they refer to them as "high powered." Or when they seem to think a hunting rifle is some weenie {censored} next to a 5.56. BTW there is a middle ground between not giving a {censored} and being a crazy gun nut. My biggest motivator right now isn't even the guns themselves. It's the stripping of my rights as a solution when this "solution" will not work. Not only do I think it will not work but I think it will end up causing harm to more people.

BTW I also feel the NRA is obnoxious but no one asked me what I thought about douchebag going up there to make a {censored} speech. If they had asked me I would've been all like.. No. icon_lol.gif It would have been just like that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20

View Post

You really are this dumb. Yup, your guns need to be taken away. I don't feel safe with someone of your stupidity owning a weapon that is designed to kill. Turn it in and pull out your safety fatty crayons.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20

View Post

You really are this dumb. Yup, your guns need to be taken away. I don't feel safe with someone of your stupidity owning a weapon that is designed to kill. Turn it in and pull out your safety fatty crayons.

• Members

View Post

Is that really all you can come back at me with? What I said makes perfect sense but I guess your too much of an idiot to admit that and type out a logical response. If you would please explain how what I said was "dumb" please do facepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

Is that really all you can come back at me with? What I said makes perfect sense but I guess your too much of an idiot to admit that and type out a logical response. If you would please explain how what I said was "dumb" please do facepalm.gif

• Members

I've decided to come to a compromise. I want to see the 1st and 4th amendments limited equally with the 2nd. That means you hippie ass potheads better hide your {censored} because in the name of safety your little red-eyed skeevy face should be enough probable cause to go search your house and a cavity search for good measure. Also in the name of safety we need to limit what you say because getting people riled up only leads to massacres. So... deal?

• Members

I've decided to come to a compromise. I want to see the 1st and 4th amendments limited equally with the 2nd. That means you hippie ass potheads better hide your {censored} because in the name of safety your little red-eyed skeevy face should be enough probable cause to go search your house and a cavity search for good measure. Also in the name of safety we need to limit what you say because getting people riled up only leads to massacres. So... deal?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

Please, the first amendment gets trampled all over protecting the second. The NRA did it right in their last speech.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

Please, the first amendment gets trampled all over protecting the second. The NRA did it right in their last speech.

Archived