Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Mesa4x12er2

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also do hope a bunch of gun nuts become criminals overnight. Then they will be the targets of the vigilantes. You know since the gun nuts are after the criminals. Will the gun advocates turn on their now law breaking own ranks or will they be hypocrits and only stick to criminals they arbitrarily deem wrong?

• Members

I also do hope a bunch of gun nuts become criminals overnight. Then they will be the targets of the vigilantes. You know since the gun nuts are after the criminals. Will the gun advocates turn on their now law breaking own ranks or will they be hypocrits and only stick to criminals they arbitrarily deem wrong?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.

Says someone who hasn't been robbed at gunpoint or have their house broken into (assuming, anyway). In my opinion guns *may not* have a purpose on the street, but if criminals have them and use them, why not arm others as a means of protection.

• Members

View Post

That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.

Says someone who hasn't been robbed at gunpoint or have their house broken into (assuming, anyway). In my opinion guns *may not* have a purpose on the street, but if criminals have them and use them, why not arm others as a means of protection.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic

View Post

This doesn't affect your right to arm yourself with a shotgun or other legitimate home defense tool in the slightest. It affects the crazies that want to arm themselves with unnecessarily efficient, violent death machines under the guide of self defense. Much like the reason civilians can't own nuclear weapons or RPG's.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic

View Post

This doesn't affect your right to arm yourself with a shotgun or other legitimate home defense tool in the slightest. It affects the crazies that want to arm themselves with unnecessarily efficient, violent death machines under the guide of self defense. Much like the reason civilians can't own nuclear weapons or RPG's.

• Members

View Post

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES". facepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES". facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20

View Post

Who gives a {censored}? I said above its a stupid law. Read, dip{censored}.

If you're too dumb to read what I wrote, then you're obviously too dumb to own weapons of any kind. Prepare to be registered and have your guns confiscated. Welcome to the future led by fear mongors and stupid legislation to combat extremist stupidity.

Don't want to be real? Then why would your adversaries?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20

View Post

Who gives a {censored}? I said above its a stupid law. Read, dip{censored}.

If you're too dumb to read what I wrote, then you're obviously too dumb to own weapons of any kind. Prepare to be registered and have your guns confiscated. Welcome to the future led by fear mongors and stupid legislation to combat extremist stupidity.

Don't want to be real? Then why would your adversaries?

• Members

This is Congress' way of going full r3tard to battle the NRA that has been full r3tard for quite some time.

Want to pretend you need 30 round magazines to hunt deer and defend your home? Then legislators have no choice but to battle it with equal stupidity.

You say the only force equal to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun? Extrapolate that out and you get the proposed bill above.

You all told us how high cap magazines aren't a big deal and anyone can get around them. Well guess what? We listened and banned those unnecessary things. If they're so insignificant then you won't miss them.

Want to say how bolt action hunting rifles are just as good as semi automatic rifles? {censored}ing win, guys! You can still own just as good of a weapon and you won't miss those lousy semi autos. No sweat because you can defend yourself just as well and cause just as much damage to those scary gangs that break in to your house on a regular.

Everyone wins!

Archived