Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Mesa4x12er2

• Members

This is Congress' way of going full r3tard to battle the NRA that has been full r3tard for quite some time.

Want to pretend you need 30 round magazines to hunt deer and defend your home? Then legislators have no choice but to battle it with equal stupidity.

You say the only force equal to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun? Extrapolate that out and you get the proposed bill above.

You all told us how high cap magazines aren't a big deal and anyone can get around them. Well guess what? We listened and banned those unnecessary things. If they're so insignificant then you won't miss them.

Want to say how bolt action hunting rifles are just as good as semi automatic rifles? {censored}ing win, guys! You can still own just as good of a weapon and you won't miss those lousy semi autos. No sweat because you can defend yourself just as well and cause just as much damage to those scary gangs that break in to your house on a regular.

Everyone wins!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20

View Post

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES". facepalm.gif

I wonder why the US military doesn't just issue bolt action 30-06 rifles instead of AR variants to the bulk of its troops?

• Members

View Post

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES". facepalm.gif

I wonder why the US military doesn't just issue bolt action 30-06 rifles instead of AR variants to the bulk of its troops?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

This is Congress' way of going full r3tard to battle the NRA that has been full r3tard for quite some time.

Want to pretend you need 30 round magazines to hunt deer and defend your home? Then legislators have no choice but to battle it with equal stupidity.

You say the only force equal to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun? Extrapolate that out and you get the proposed bill above.

You all told us how high cap magazines aren't a big deal and anyone can get around them. Well guess what? We listened and banned those unnecessary things. If they're so insignificant then you won't miss them.

Want to say how bolt action hunting rifles are just as good as semi automatic rifles? {censored}ing win, guys! You can still own just as good of a weapon and you won't miss those lousy semi autos. No sweat because you can defend yourself just as well and cause just as much damage to those scary gangs that break in to your house on a regular.

Everyone wins!

icon_lol.gif Awesome. I love how you just call it like it is in the simplest way possible.

• Members

View Post

Everyone wins!

icon_lol.gif Awesome. I love how you just call it like it is in the simplest way possible.

• Members

View Post

Everyone wins!

I own guns and hate the bill listed above, but this made me icon_lol.gif IRL icon_lol.gif

FWIW, anyone who is using a Rifle as home defense is full r3tard anyway...Hope you don't have children behind the wall in the next room over where you're popping off rounds...A rifle will go straight through a wall, and anything behind that wall is in danger.

A .308 or 30-06 will likely go through the exterior walls too. Hope you don't have neighbors that close by!

• Members

View Post

Everyone wins!

I own guns and hate the bill listed above, but this made me icon_lol.gif IRL icon_lol.gif

FWIW, anyone who is using a Rifle as home defense is full r3tard anyway...Hope you don't have children behind the wall in the next room over where you're popping off rounds...A rifle will go straight through a wall, and anything behind that wall is in danger.

A .308 or 30-06 will likely go through the exterior walls too. Hope you don't have neighbors that close by!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

you know you can't buy full auto AR variants, you know?

u no?

want to try again? snacks.gif

• Members

View Post

you know you can't buy full auto AR variants, you know?

u no?

want to try again? snacks.gif

• Members

View Post

So just use a shotgun instead. If it's equally efficient...why are you complaining so much about them being banned?

• Members

View Post

So just use a shotgun instead. If it's equally efficient...why are you complaining so much about them being banned?

• Members

View Post

Everyone wins!

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.

• Members

View Post

Everyone wins!

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.

• Members

View Post

Huh? sure you can. The receiver has to have been made on or before 1986 but you can legally buy and own full autos.

Would YOU like to try again?

Oh, so you have you find someone who's willing to give up an almost 30 year weapon to do so? That's almost the same as insinuating you can walk into any Academy and just pick one up. snacks.gif

Also, as usual, state by state basis and can't imagine they'd turn a blind eye if you were caught selling/dealing one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law...tates_by_state

• Members

View Post

Huh? sure you can. The receiver has to have been made on or before 1986 but you can legally buy and own full autos.

Would YOU like to try again?

Oh, so you have you find someone who's willing to give up an almost 30 year weapon to do so? That's almost the same as insinuating you can walk into any Academy and just pick one up. snacks.gif

Also, as usual, state by state basis and can't imagine they'd turn a blind eye if you were caught selling/dealing one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law...tates_by_state

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel

View Post

Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?

it's the only thing CNN and Huffington Post tells them snacks.gif

that, and never having owned/handled one without lying about it online

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel

View Post

Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?

it's the only thing CNN and Huffington Post tells them snacks.gif

that, and never having owned/handled one without lying about it online

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong. idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong. idea.gif

Archived