Weirdest thing that ever happened to you

Jesse G

• Members

when i was in the 2nd or 3rd grade i drew a pic of our house with me and my mom outside.

i had no idea at the time but i wrote on it: hi peanut, i love you.

turns out my grandpa called my mom that growing up.

he died before i was born and i had no idea that was his nickname for her. freaked my mom out big time!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More random, but anyways...

Went to a Cubs double header with a few buddies in like 2005. 2nd game mark grudzielanek hits a foul ball by us (past third base near the pole) and it literally bounces out of my friends hand.

Next year we went to a Cubs game against St Louis. mark grudzielanek had since been traded to them. We're sitting on the other side behind the dugout about 10 rows. A foul ball comes our way and my same buddy catches it. Who hit it? mark grudzielanek :eek:

• Members

I was walking through the parking lot at wal-mart, This drunk guy followed me until I noticed him. He gave me a couple subtle flattering remarks then propositioned "If you can give me a ride to the valley, I could perhaps 'perform something' for you.."

I turned and walked swiftly into the wal-mart... I forgot what I went there for. I just cruised the isles for about 20 minutes hoping he was gone by the time I went back to my vehicle..

Edit:Recall another street drunkard story;

I'm downtown, I get in my truck to go home, out of my peripheral vision I see sombody hobbleing toward my driverside window. I look, this guy was digging inside his pants so he could take his pecker out and piss on my car (i assumed).. Started her up, and went.. I look back he was staring at me with his pecker out..

• Members

weirdest by far was my only real experience with deja vu:

I was living in Hawaii at the time and I had a dream that I was playing in a park at my grandma's "house" in Indiana, only it wasn't the house that I knew her to live in it was a large white house, SoCal style basically. I didn't think anything of the dream until I couple of weeks later when I'm at the bus stop with some friends of mine and they're all sitting on the wall at the bus stop. I'd been to this bus stop dozens of times (It's the one all the kids used when getting out of school at Niu Valley) but being shorter than the wall I'd never actually seen what was behind it. I figured since my friends had climbed the wall I would too, once I got up on the wall my face turned white and I felt kinda sick. On the other side of that wall was the exact house from my dream, same window spacing and even the playground in the front yard. I had never seen it before that day, really the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.

• Members

I had a weird and vivid dream about being in a red room with a lot of boxes around while it was raining outside. About three weeks later I had to go out-of-town and helping A gym branch set up some computers. The owner got me to do it back at his house. I look up and I'm in the red room and all the boxes are the computer boxes and outside it is raining and it is the exact same thing I dreamed about before I even went there.

• Members

I moved to MO for a year with some college friends.

1st thing that happened within the first month:

Some girl (who the {censored} it was is beyond me to this day) calls me at 1am. At least I think it was a girl. :lol: Anyhow, my stupid {censored} room mate gives it to me, I have to be up at 5:30 so 1am is bull{censored} and I was not awake. I proceed to have a full conversation and end it with "love you to sweety." I only know how it went because I woke my room mate up and he was like "What the {censored}, who the {censored} was that?" I had no girlfriend at the time. :lol:

Around 6 or 7 months later:

Had met a bunch of people in the area. John, a black dude 6 years older than me who I enjoyed hanging with but was a little nuts calls me at midnight and says "yo get over here I need you." So I drive over because I'm a pretty chill guy and most of the time so was he. Him and his ol lady were having this argument and he wanted his {censored} back. He calls the cops, and myself never witnessing how {censored}ty cops really are to black dudes was somewhat floored, but I stayed out of it. End story they say eat a dick and leave (after checking his licence of course haha). So he says "drive me over to her place." At this point I'm like {censored} it and we go. John decides it's a good idea to try to kick the {censored}ing door down. At this point I was pissed and said "if you do your on your own man, I'm not getting charged with a {censored}ing felony for being with you when you do it." He decides against it (I think realizing that he was being a {censored}ing idiot) and we go back to his place. {censored}ing weird ass night for sure though. :lol:

Met a guy who had been awake for 2 weeks straight on a meth binge. Tell you what that is one mother{censored}er of a drug. He proceeded to crash for a straight 2 days though after. I would have thought your body would need more than that after being awake that long. He was almost not understandable when I met him at the end of his binge.

Met a hippy in UK who I wanted to punch in the mother {censored}ing face. We were at a school for troubled kids, or whatever the {censored} the UK does (smarted {censored}ing thing I have ever witnessed, lets put a bunch of troubled kids into one {censored}ing place. Stupid {censored}ing idea is stupid). But besides the dumb policy of what to do with these types of kids in the UK, this hippy decides to try and do a bunch of hippy {censored} with these kids. At lunch he asks "I would like some input on how this is going." We pipe up and say "I would say it's not going so well wouldn't you? Why don't we just go outside and kick the ball around?" He basically says no and then says "I wish I brought some music so we could do some meditation." Yeah smuch you are going to get a kid who just flipped a chair upside down and dry humped it calling it "a bitch" to {censored}ing meditate. {censored}ing hate hippies. :lol:

I was also pretty apauled at the fact that amongst these children was a child who was just mentally retarded and never showed any signs of aggression or acting out. Seemed like a really great place to put someone like him. Most of my trip besides that was great though.

• Members

Had an out of body experience during a sleep paralysis episode. I woke up feeling like I was being sucked through the floor while watching myself burn into ashes. That {censored}ed with me for a while. I'm just glad it hasn't happened since.

• Members

I've had SP once , I was dreaming about a old witch looking bitch who flew down and was choking me...I couldn't move or breathe ..I woke up and still couldn't move or talk for a few seconds till my body woke up.

Scariest {censored} ever, never want to feel that way again.

After looking online it seems a lot of people see this old hag.

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/ghosthunting/f/blfaqs_ghosts08.htm

• Members

weirdest by far was my only real experience with deja vu:

I was living in Hawaii at the time and I had a dream that I was playing in a park at my grandma's "house" in Indiana, only it wasn't the house that I knew her to live in it was a large white house, SoCal style basically. I didn't think anything of the dream until I couple of weeks later when I'm at the bus stop with some friends of mine and they're all sitting on the wall at the bus stop. I'd been to this bus stop dozens of times (It's the one all the kids used when getting out of school at Niu Valley) but being shorter than the wall I'd never actually seen what was behind it. I figured since my friends had climbed the wall I would too, once I got up on the wall my face turned white and I felt kinda sick. On the other side of that wall was the exact house from my dream, same window spacing and even the playground in the front yard. I had never seen it before that day, really the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.

Freaky, not Deja Vu though.

Glad to see people here know what sleep paralysis is. A LOT of so called alien and paranormal experiences can be explained by it. I have it sometimes, but didn't know what it was for many years. I've only twice scene or heard anything, but the one time was before I knew what I was experiencing. Not being one to believe in that sort of thing it didn't convince me there were ghost, but it did open the window for me to not completely doubt it. Now I know what it was, I can safely remain a skeptic.

• Members

My sister had a terrifying episode of sleep paralysis. In Hawaii it's really common to hear stories of "the choking ghost," a ghost that sits on top of you and makes so you can move or speak/scream. My sister had an "encounter" with an old lady sitting on top of her pointing and laughing at my sister because she couldn't move or scream. After the lady disappeared my sister ran down the hall to my parent's room and asked if she could sleep in their room the rest of the night. I remember being woken by her running and overhearing my older sister asking my parents to sleep in their room. I recall thinking "what a big baby, she's 15 she shouldn't afraid of anything...and if there IS something to be afraid of in her room, why would she leave our 6 year old sister in there?" I actually didn't hear about what it was that caused my sister to knock on my parents bedroom door that night until years later when we had moved here to Lubbock but I kind of freaked out when she told me. A few years after that though she was taking a psychology course and was reading up on sleep paralysis and stress and was able to draw the logical conclusion that what she had experienced was an episode of sleep paralysis.

I think this particular manifestation of sleep paralysis is one of the most common worldwide. People frequently say they see something sitting on their chest, making them unable to move. The brain's a m:other{censored}er sometimes.

741px-John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.

800px-Augustins_cauchemar_03.JPG

sleep_paralysis.jpg

scary.jpg

Horla+-+vampiro.jpg

• Members

Ive had 2 very vivid oh-my-god-is-this-real dreams, 1 was a dream that a semi comes across highway into my lane and hits me that i had for literally about 6 years. In every dream im driving an older mustang and im near the same spot in the road but im a different age everytime. To this day i will never drive a mustang.

The 2nd was a super vivid dream about a sort of apocalypse that had some disturbing coincidences( in my dream there was a blue ford aerostar that i knew was my parents car and they bought one in real life 6 months later but teh dream was about a month before they told me they were gonna buy it. Also my dog had a scar on his shoulder that was later in the exact spot where my vet tried to get me to remove a skin lump that later cleared up with antibiotics and didnt have to have surgery.) It is so vivid i can still remember details and can draw out my surroundings. Creepy.

I should also mention that i can control about 95% of my dreams so having any sort of dream im not totally aware is a dream is very very rare.

• Members

When I lived in China I was going for a walk in a little forested area at the Temple of Heaven, when I came across a crowd all yelling things, so I went to see what the commotion was. As I get closer, I see it's a guy with his pants and underwear down around his ankles, thrusting into a tree. There were about 10 people standing around all yelling. At the time I knew no Chinese, so I have no idea what they were saying, but I assume they were either trying to get him to stop, or cheering him on. I have a pretty messed up sense of humor, but even I had to say "this is totally {censored}ed!!" and walk away.

I have to say though, that was a NICE tree. Nice bark. Healthy leaves. If I were to make love to a tree, it would be one like that :love:

Archived