Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus

View Post

DhgpY.png

I saw pictures from that incident... it was insane! The bear was running across a 4 lane highway and got clipped/launched into the air by a small car which kicked it high enough in the air that it flew across the divider right into the windshield of a second car, killing the driver & passenger. eek.gif

Flying bear is definitely not very high on the list of "ways I'll probably go out" icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by GAS KING

View Post

They should lock her up, {censored}ing twat!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's {censored}ing hilarious but with all this sensitive bull{censored} these days I was wondering if it would be sexual harassment.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm

View Post

Would this be considered sexual harassment? I mean, a guy couldn't do that to a girl and get away with it.

Yes. it would. But if it involves Martina Hill it's not that bad. redface.gif

Anyway:

m5iz7.gif

3qayl3.jpg

• Members

funny, my great (x?) grandfather on moms side, john napier, got bored and developed logarithms. true story. among other things. apparently he was a wealthy land owner with a lot of time and little passable {censored}.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Napier

holy {censored}, decimal points, counting systems, apocalypse prediction, and.....necromancy? paps was a bad mother{censored}er! all i do is play guitar and draw things.

Archived