Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan57

View Post

Sorry if recently posted:

God I'm glad my mom was cool. I can't believe he's not like "WTF DO YOU DO ALL DAY WOMAN???" "How many lives did you save today?, oh yeah thats right, you sat there and watched dumb tv shows and read magazines all day" What a dumb bitch.

And lots of ppl think its ok to watch tv all day, or sit around indulging in some hobby like painting or reading bad novels, but oh if a grown man plays a video game he must have issues with maturity.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99

View Post

God I'm glad my mom was cool. I can't believe he's not like "WTF DO YOU DO ALL DAY WOMAN???" "How many lives did you save today?, oh yeah thats right, you sat there and watched dumb tv shows and read magazines all day" What a dumb bitch.

And lots of ppl think its ok to watch tv all day, or sit around indulging in some hobby like painting or reading bad novels, but oh if a grown man plays a video game he must have issues with maturity.

U mad bro?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99

View Post

hahahahaha. But we do have issues with maturity. And that's for comedic purposes. But, hell, I will play Skyrim for like 6 hours straight easy, and when I do, I expect my girlfriend to sit around and relax, read, do whatever the hell she wants. If she can find something less productive than that, hahhaa I applaud that woman.

that said, the vid is blocked, so I don't know if this was a rantabout the video.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

While the penis snake is funny, it seems like a pretty amazing creature. Amphibian that breathes through its skin and has {censored} eyesight, yet is a predator. Would study.

And let Belladonna use in her movies.

Yup, caecilians are way cool, and they're not all butt-ugly either! A lot of them are really brightly colored and gorgeous.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slaymoar

View Post

1 hour later:

Craigslist:

-> ENGL, Computer and single bed+matress for sale, $500 firm.

So did she buy his gear for him?

My sons know life changes after high school. Not in college, you pay room and board. Done with college, pay room and board. Plus they still have to abide by our rules. Of course since I am a musician it wouldn't matter if they cranked their amp. My older son plays drums. Two have since moved out doing their own thing and I have one HS Sr left to go. But he works a lot and has been doing an internship.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1

View Post

So did she buy his gear for him?

My sons know life changes after high school. Not in college, you pay room and board. Done with college, pay room and board. Plus they still have to abide by our rules. Of course since I am a musician it wouldn't matter if they cranked their amp. My older son plays drums. Two have since moved out doing their own thing and I have one HS Sr left to go. But he works a lot and has been doing an internship.

Of course, but you are not a douchebag. That speech was pretty lame. She's not "wrong" with that speech, but she definitely going at it the wrong {censored}ing way.

Archived