The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Seem appropriate. Install interwebz exploder, get free crappy music.

Advertising is all about knowing your target demographic.

Internet Explorer hates the internet. Nickelback hates good music.

This ad package is for people who know nothing about both computers and good music.

They will sell MILLIONS.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HottKarl

View Post

confused.gif I will literally give you $1000 if you can duplicate that vault right now.

I'll just be waiting over here.

I'll give you $1000 if you can write an album that sells and plays like a Nickelback album.

Get my point?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

I'll give you $1000 if you can write an album that sells and plays like a Nickelback album.

Get my point?

Uh, she missed the landing but still did a pretty unbelievable thing that pretty much no one else can do. Nickelback just sucks beginning to end. Your point is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Flogger59

View Post

You mean fall on my ass? OK, did it, where's my cheque? Even did the "Tah-Dah!!!!"

Show me some video of you flipping into the launcher thing, flipping backwards onto and over the pommel horse....and then miss the landing. The CHECK will be in the mail.

• Members

View Post

Show me some video of you flipping into the launcher thing, flipping backwards onto and over the pommel horse....and then miss the landing. The CHECK will be in the mail.

There's no question, and I agree. My point was, just because someone is doing something that you're not/can't, doesn't mean you can't criticize them. cop.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbs

View Post

Firefox/adobe flash has been destroying my internet recently. Using IE :X

Good to see I'm not the only one with that issue (I haven't seen any discussions about it). I would have been using Chrome a lot more if I didn't rely on bookmarks as much as I do.

• Members

View Post

There's no question, and I agree. My point was, just because someone is doing something that you're not/can't, doesn't mean you can't criticize them. cop.gif

I can criticize anyone with the best of them, for example I remember you wearing a godawful shirt in some gig photo way back when. cop.gif

But criticizing someone who did something (well 95% of the way icon_lol.gif ) that not one of us can do...lame.

And facepalm.gif on me for polluting the fail thread with pointless bickering.....back to the fail!

fashion-fail-poorly-dressed-classic-gets

• Members

View Post

I can criticize anyone with the best of them, for example I remember you wearing a godawful shirt in some gig photo way back when. cop.gif

What shirt? If it's not a wedding or something fancy, I normally wear a plain T-Shirt. idn_smilie.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

What shirt? If it's not a wedding or something fancy, I normally wear a plain T-Shirt. idn_smilie.gificon_lol.gif

I can't remember exactly...maybe a wedding gig. I was just flipping you {censored}. If I remember correctly, it was getting the chicks wet.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Flogger59

View Post

View Post

Uh, she missed the landing but still did a pretty unbelievable thing that pretty much no one else can do. Nickelback just sucks beginning to end. Your point is invalid.

Yup, too soon.

• Members

View Post

I can't remember exactly...maybe a wedding gig. I was just flipping you {censored}. If I remember correctly, it was getting the chicks wet.

Oh, you're probably talking about the wedding we played out by Indiana. Some turquoise blue shirt. Yeah, it killed with the ladies.

We actually JUST played a wedding back out there this past Saturday. Absolutely killed. One of the best gigs we've ever had.

• Members

View Post

Oh, you're probably talking about the wedding we played out by Indiana. Some turquoise blue shirt. Yeah, it killed with the ladies.

We actually JUST played a wedding back out there this past Saturday. Absolutely killed. One of the best gigs we've ever had.

is it from express? I have a shirt almost exact same color, and I get compliments every single time I wear it to work. male and female...

Archived