VOM Reminder -- This Sunday, June 14

Stackabones

• Members

I'm working on a song just for Father's Day but my schedule is really tight the next few days and I may not get a chance to record before Sunday. We'll see.

I'm also having troubles with the song as well. I can just about do it without error, but I can't nail the ending I want. It's going from strumming to fingerpicking (well, one finger and one pick) and I just can't seem to get my picking hand in the right position to start the picking. All I get is "twing-twang, thump". I've even spent most of my practice time, lately, just doing the ending. It is definitely trying my patience.

• Members

Well, I just registered over at the Annex and put in my submission early. Pretty cool features, Krash.

We owe our thanks for the Annex to Krash. However, OhioArrow (Joe) is the web designer who designed and implemented the VOM site and all those cool features, Neil.

• Members
We owe our thanks for the Annex to Krash. However, OhioArrow (Joe) is the web designer who designed and implemented the VOM site and all those cool features, Neil.

Sorry. Damned adult ADD. :o

If you're out there Joe, I hope you're feeling better.

• Members
Sorry. Damned adult ADD.
:o

If you're out there Joe, I hope you're feeling better.

Being called Krash I can handle, since he's a cool guy and all, just as long as you don't call me late for supper, we're good!

Yes, I am doing much better Neil, thanks for asking.

• Members

I meant to type.......Never tried a Boy George SONG before.....oops.

It's okay. I understand if no one else does. My wife was a hairdresser and I met many...er...um...son's of Boy George co-workers. Nice people, really.

Seriously though, I just can't picture you singing Chameleon in a sarong.

Dang. Time do flee. I really, really hate recording. I'll think of something.

• Members

Sheesh. Had to hunt this thread down. Sliced a finger today so playing is out for the next week or better. I found a recording of a Yamaha classical rudely dubbed with a MIDI string section from a Casio Chord keyboard. It's cheesy but fitting of the wound.

Archived