What about Tartanlad?

FretFiend.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd frame it as a Tragedy of the Commons problem, except this isn't a commons, so there ya go. I don't see the precise option I'd choose in this poll.
:)
TTLs been on my Ignore list since he got run out of Guitar Jam. That's working for me.

Had to :lol: with the ^^^ post james as i aint been on a Guitar Jam

and never heard of such until you just mentioned it :)

• Members
I'd frame it as a Tragedy of the Commons problem, except this isn't a commons, so there ya go. I don't see the precise option I'd choose in this poll.
TTLs been on my Ignore list since he got run out of Guitar Jam. That's working for me.

Tart isn't depleting any resource, most of the time there's a LOT of room for posting.

• Members

I'll go with the pizza too. Who am I to say if someone else should stay or go?

Criticism of my country from someone who doesn't live here does not set well with me though.

We are here because of a shared interest in acoustic guitars. OT posts are ok sometimes but some subjects are probably best discussed elsewhere.

62rat,

I aint ever criticized yer country but only the gun law i disagreed with

even though i aint fae yer country it's jist a thought on the subject

others also have sais the same thing as well as masel

Crikey all Countries get criticized somewhere we all aint perfect ye know.

• Members

Tart isn't depleting any resource, most of the time there's a LOT of room for posting.

Quality contributors are the resource. I'm sure we could find a dozen or so who'd say they're less inclined to contribute because they think the meadow's being polluted. Those would be just the ones who'd say so. Most would quietly go their way. And get more practicing in while they're at it. :)

• Members
Quality contributors are the resource. I'm sure we could find a dozen or so who'd say they're less inclined to contribute because they think the meadow's being polluted. Those would be just the ones who'd say so. Most would quietly go their way. And get more practicing in while they're at it.

Quality contributors are the ones who are most concerned with the health of the meadow and are going to stick around and make SURE of it. If they move on , they weren't too concerned with the meadow in the first place.

• Members

:lol:
nout wrang wi hivin a guid ole
:lol:
ye ken

Fo shizzle ma nizzle, ya make me weary peep this {censored} yo sayin what ya'll is mad stupid. Ah wants ya ta see what it iz like. All ye damn hood ratz iz proud and {censored}, but dat sheeit iz hard ta read anyway.

• Members

I don't understand a word he says...I don't really enjoy the topics. I usually skip right over them or whatever he types...although he did pm me a couple times on info about an Epihone guitar the Texan I believe...I even took pics and sent them to him and we conversed fine but as a forum post, they don't work for me...what I think doesn't mean anything so I wouldn't worry about it...I 'm just saying I don't read foreign languages that well and learning guitar is hard enough...if I wanted to learn a foregin language I would have signed up for Berlitz or Rosetta Stone :)

• Members

Fo shizzle ma nizzle, ya make me weary peep this {censored} yo sayin what ya'll is mad stupid. Ah wants ya ta see what it iz like. All ye damn hood ratz iz proud and {censored}, but dat sheeit iz hard ta read anyway.

Cousin Hamish? Is that you?

Come on home. The sheep gave birth - to sheep. You're in the clear.

Archived