Virtual Open Mic This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members

I just received a CD of a few songs from my recent shows... What's the best way to upload an mp3 to youtube (I'll just use a standard picture and have the audio running)

You can't. You have to make a movie file out of it but that is easy enough. Just open up Windows Movie Maker, import the MP3 and picture into the collections, then drag them down to the time line. You will have to stretch the time of the picture out for the length of the song. Then under File hit Save Movie File. I'm sure that just reading this, it sounds complicated but once you get in there, it's pretty straight forward.

Tony

• Members

I just received a CD of a few songs from my recent shows... What's the best way to upload an mp3 to youtube (I'll just use a standard picture and have the audio running)

Or, alternatively, you could simply upload it as an mp3. Lots of music hosting sites out there.

• Members

Gonna be a challenge to get anything up this time. Ill have to get it done Saturday.
Sunday is V Day for me and Mrs PA Slim as I gotta put in a 9 hr Monday with an hr commute on each end.
I really wanna start working on some multi tracking with my new interface, but doubt Ill have time for that.
Will prob be just a one-off You Tube if I get anything up at all.

• Members

the guts of music, the three chord song....thankfully that's all it takes or i'd be in trouble....looking forward to listening to VOM cupid songs on sunday......it's well known that bloody mary's should be drank (leaded or not) the sunday before valantine's day.....further, if valentine's day should fall on a sunday, you drink bloody bulls....

• Members
I became intrigued by the recent thread on 3-chord songs, so I wrote one. Will post it for VOM if I can manage to make a non-sucky 1T recording.

Hmmmm... me thinks it's probably near impossible for you to make a sucky 1T recording, Mr. Martin :poke:

I, on the other hand, am perfectly capable of such a thing... especially since my vocals are typically less than stellar. Tomorrow's VOM will be no exception... but that won't stop me from sharing ;)

Archived